Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    so, um, is Matt Jones gonna get cut in the offseason or what?
    Misa don't knooow!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      Bout a week ago.

      BTW, thank me for editing your post, I saved you from getting a censor-evasion infraction.
      Damn you! Do you know how mad JBond gets when I don't meet my quota?


      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
        Damn you! Do you know how mad JBond gets when I don't meet my quota?
        You're turning into a little narc, snackcake.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
          Damn you! Do you know how mad JBond gets when I don't meet my quota?
          I think JBond indirectly ratted me out for it...

          jag, you lucky.

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            so, um, is Matt Jones gonna get cut in the offseason or what?
            Prolly. He had a sweet TD catch this week, and he had a "game-winning" TD in Tampa Bay, but 17 catches (IIRC) from a first round pick after three years is teh crapness.

            Actually, he may stay for a pay cut, but I'm not sure how that would work.

            by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              so, um, is Matt Jones gonna get cut in the offseason or what?
              I can only hope so.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                I think JBond indirectly ratted me out for it...

                jag, you lucky.
                Yeah, just so you guys know I don't actually have a quota to fill. I was just joking around with that one. If there's just something like a word that SHOULD be censored, like MFer, or BS, I'll just edit it most of the time. I didn't rat you guys out.


                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                  Yeah, just so you guys know I don't actually have a quota to fill. I was just joking around with that one. If there's just something like a word that SHOULD be censored, like MFer, or BS, I'll just edit it most of the time. I didn't rat you guys out.
                  Hines, son of a hines, or holy hinesing jr should be a cussword now.

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    I can only hope so.
                    Matt Jones will probably be given one more year...I think they were trying to send him a message this season saying they are not going to put up with his lackluster crap attitude...the catches he does have this season are either for first downs or touchdowns...IMO he gets another year and then if he's still pussyfooting around...they can show him the door...

                    Comment


                    • I don't know about throwing him out the door, but I'm definitely considering throwing him into a door.

                      Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                      421 Witness
                      756*

                      Comment


                      • so what does everyone think about Sunday's game...

                        rest your guys so you stay healthy

                        or play them some to keep them hot

                        which will it be?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                          so what does everyone think about Sunday's game...

                          rest your guys so you stay healthy

                          or play them some to keep them hot

                          which will it be?
                          Play 'em for a few series, then sit 'em.

                          by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                          Comment


                          • Treat it like a pre-season game. Play the first half or so, then sit em'.

                            Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                            421 Witness
                            756*

                            Comment


                            • Spice-man is battling an injury. Sit him.

                              Give Reggie Hayward, who may be finally recovered, a few snaps and give the coaching staff a chance to evaluate his readiness for the playoff game.

                              Otherwise, play everyone for a quarter or so. Hope the offense puts up 14 points on the Texans in 6 minutes so you can get 'em out of there and put in all of the second teamers and declare it a solid outing.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                                Spice-man is battling an injury. Sit him.

                                Give Reggie Hayward, who may be finally recovered, a few snaps and give the coaching staff a chance to evaluate his readiness for the playoff game.

                                Otherwise, play everyone for a quarter or so. Hope the offense puts up 14 points on the Texans in 6 minutes so you can get 'em out of there and put in all of the second teamers and declare it a solid outing.
                                Also considering that more than 14 points would set the Jaguars team scoring record.

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information