Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wow... that was a hell of a game


    big ups to Sf49ers1121

    Comment


    • yea, it was, one of the best....I think this was the start of a very good career for Eli Manning...

      Comment


      • on another note...I am the GM of the Jaguars for the site Mock Draft...and apparently no one else was interested because I'm the only one listed for anything for the Jaguars, but if anyone would like to contribute just let me know and you shall be christened Co-gm or whatever...

        Comment


        • 1010XL (Jacksonville sports radio station) Rom Compton is reporting that Jaguars have signed Gregg Williams to be Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Head Coach

          Comment


          • well, it's official...Jagnation.com has broke that the Jaguars have officially signed Gregg Williams as Defensive Coordinator...

            Great Hire!

            Comment


            • Very good hire.

              Next stop: defensive end.

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • yea, I've heard rumors that Jack Del Rio likes Justin Smith....providing that Suggs, and Allen are tagged...

                I really think Williams will push for a stud DE in FA...

                Comment


                • alright, well I just picked for the Jags in the Forum Mock and I picked up Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson

                  I believe he fits where we were picking and I was not able to swing a trade to get out of the first..

                  EDIT: here's all the movement I've made so far in the draft...

                  I traded the Jags 3rd for Bengals DE Justin Smith

                  I traded Marcus Stroud to the Denver Broncos for WR Brandon Stokely, DE Engleberger, and a 5th round pick

                  I selected Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson with the 26th Pick

                  I traded the Jags #59 and fourth rounder with Mike Pete and Mo Williams and Matt Jones for the 49ers #40 and their #135 (fifth round pick)...trying to target a receiver

                  traded #135 to the Saints for Jason David...he'll be our new Nickel Back...

                  that leaves me with the #40, our fifth, sixth and seventh...left

                  James Hardy was gone when I picked in the second round, I then went to my number two option in Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida...he's got great speed he's a good blocker and he's got great character...

                  just made a trade...I know I'm going to get raped for this, but I believe it was too good of a trade to pass up...

                  Chris Hovan, Brian Kelly, Phillip Buchanon, the Bucs third and two fifth round picks

                  for Rashean Mathis....
                  Last edited by JagHombre22; 02-10-2008, 01:52 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                    alright, well I just picked for the Jags in the Forum Mock and I picked up Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson

                    I believe he fits where we were picking and I was not able to swing a trade to get out of the first..

                    EDIT: here's all the movement I've made so far in the draft...

                    I traded the Jags 3rd for Bengals DE Justin Smith

                    I traded Marcus Stroud to the Denver Broncos for WR Brandon Stokely, DE Engleberger, and a 5th round pick

                    I selected Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson with the 26th Pick

                    I traded the Jags #59 and fourth rounder with Mike Pete and Mo Williams and Matt Jones for the 49ers #40 and their #135 (fifth round pick)...trying to target a receiver

                    traded #135 to the Saints for Jason David...he'll be our new Nickel Back...

                    that leaves me with the #40, our fifth, sixth and seventh...left

                    James Hardy was gone when I picked in the second round, I then went to my number two option in Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida...he's got great speed he's a good blocker and he's got great character...
                    So you got three DEs with a hole at DT? Hmm....

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      So you got three DEs with a hole at DT? Hmm....
                      yea, I don't believe there's as much need at DT as there was at DE...Rob Meier and Landri can play both Positions, still have Grady Jackson, I'm actually trying to get back into the third round so I can potentially take a DT...

                      Comment


                      • Well it's being reported that Greg Jones has signed a new deal with the Jaguars around 3 years and $2.5 million....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                          Well it's being reported that Greg Jones has signed a new deal with the Jaguars around 3 years and $2.5 million....
                          Thats what I was coming to ask is how you guys felt about him getting his deal, 5 year 17 million total I believe...Personally ive always been a big fan, and I still remember how upset Del Rio was after he blew out his knee, its obvious he wants him to be apart of his team although I thought I would see him get a few more carries here and there.





                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Thats what I was coming to ask is how you guys felt about him getting his deal, 5 year 17 million total I believe...Personally ive always been a big fan, and I still remember how upset Del Rio was after he blew out his knee, its obvious he wants him to be apart of his team although I thought I would see him get a few more carries here and there.
                            he's a very pivotal role in our running game...he's probably the most underrated blocking FB in the game right now....Del Rio loves this guy and and it's clear that the FO wants Greg to be a Jaguar for the remainder of his career...I feel it's an awesome move...

                            I see Greg Jones getting alot more carries once Fred Taylor retires, I can almost see Greg Jones moving back to runningback when that happens and Montell Owens taking over at fullback...that way the Jags would have the sideline to sideline runner in MJD and Greg Jones as the bruiser...good first off season move for the Jags...

                            Comment


                            • Hey guys.


                              .

                              Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                              It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                              Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                              http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                              421 Witness
                              756*

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jag View Post
                                Hey guys.


                                .
                                What is up?

                                Me? Glad you asked. I've thrown up nine times today, eight times by noon. I've been in the ER for about six hours; it's apparently a bug going around and it bit me rly rly hard.

                                not. fun.

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information