This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    I've never had a problem with only one team thread. Then again, we only have three regular posters in here. So props to us for having a good sized team thread with so few posters.
    Keep up the work Jaguars fans. While you lack in quantity, you make up for that in quality.

Alright, nuff sucking up; I am lost towards Jaguars draft needs, approach, etcetera. Give me the 411.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      Keep up the work Jaguars fans. While you lack in quantity, you make up for that in quality.

Alright, nuff sucking up; I am lost towards Jaguars draft needs, approach, etcetera. Give me the 411.
      Well that guy in your sig is quite the player I hear...

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
      421 Witness
      756*

Comment

• jk el' hombres

421 Witness
        756*

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          *cough* *cough*
          lol, imagine what we'd be at, I'd imagine in the 50's or so.

421 Witness
          756*

Comment

• I really don't like these new forums, I have no idea what I'm doing.

421 Witness
            756*

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
              Well that guy in your sig is quite the player I hear...
              If he somehow makes it from Minnesota, Houston, Atlanta, San Francisco, St Louis, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, than I will be certain to give him to you guys in my mock. LOL

Comment

If he somehow makes it from Minnesota, Houston, Atlanta, San Francisco, St Louis, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, than I will be certain to give him to you guys in my mock. LOL
                lol, well, when you say it like that it doesn't sound so great. But anyways, Either Reggie Nelson, or Patrick Willis would be acceptable. Them or if one of the better DE's was still there we'd take him.

421 Witness
                756*

Comment

• Reggie Nelson has been number one on my board for the Jags all along, but I've been thinking about it, and I am not totally opposed to taking Adam Carriker, Jamaal Anderson (his stock is on the decline), or Jarvis Moss with our first pick.

Keep in mind that in Deon Grant's latest interview, he said he'd be willing to accept a cheaper deal to stay in Jacksonville, and the Jaguars are planning to offer before the start of free agency. Ken Hamlin is also an option. Plus, this is a pretty good safety class, and we could get a guy like Weddle or Merriweather in the second.

I dunno...the thought of adding another monster to our defensive line is almost too tempting to pass up. How could opposing offensive lines stand the barrage of Henderson, Stroud, Meier, Spicer, Hayward, McCray, and Moss/Carriker/Anderson in a constant rotation, keeping each other fresh?

Then again, we could always get Abiamiri or Moses in the second, I suppose. Despite his poor workout, I love Moses' pure pass rushing ability, and he reminds me a lot of Terrell Suggs (although he was nowhere near as productive as Suggs in college).

Comment

Reggie Nelson has been number one on my board for the Jags all along, but I've been thinking about it, and I am not totally opposed to taking Adam Carriker, Jamaal Anderson (his stock is on the decline), or Jarvis Moss with our first pick.

Keep in mind that in Deon Grant's latest interview, he said he'd be willing to accept a cheaper deal to stay in Jacksonville, and the Jaguars are planning to offer before the start of free agency. Ken Hamlin is also an option. Plus, this is a pretty good safety class, and we could get a guy like Weddle or Merriweather in the second.

I dunno...the thought of adding another monster to our defensive line is almost too tempting to pass up. How could opposing offensive lines stand the barrage of Henderson, Stroud, Meier, Spicer, Hayward, McCray, and Moss/Carriker/Anderson in a constant rotation, keeping each other fresh?

Then again, we could always get Abiamiri or Moses in the second, I suppose. Despite his poor workout, I love Moses' pure pass rushing ability, and he reminds me a lot of Terrell Suggs (although he was nowhere near as productive as Suggs in college).
                    I agree 100%, the idea of taking an athletic DE has become more and more appealing as of late.

421 Witness
                    756*

Comment

• YFS, unseen, I added you guys to my "buddy list." Though I don't know what that means, or does. LOL

Comment

YFS, unseen, I added you guys to my "buddy list." Though I don't know what that means, or does. LOL
                        Why thank you, Shiver. I'll be sure to do the same, when I get around to it.

Originally posted by leftwhich7
                        you guys are too much, outside of Jacksonville, how many weird looks do you get when you tell someone you like the Jaguars? A lady asked me at the Meadowlands (a fellow jags fan) and when i gave my response she looked at me like I was growing a second head
                        Yeah, I get weird looks all the time for it, although in the dorms, you see fans of all kinds of teams. There's a Colts fan on the fourth floor of my building. After the beatdown we gave them, I printed out a picture of tacklers falling off of MJD and Fred and taped them on his door.

Comment

Reggie Nelson has been number one on my board for the Jags all along, but I've been thinking about it, and I am not totally opposed to taking Adam Carriker, Jamaal Anderson (his stock is on the decline), or Jarvis Moss with our first pick.

Bizzingo.

And thanks Shiver...whatever that means.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• According to JDR on JTW (heh...), Fred Taylor has agreed to a contract extension:

http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic209204-6-1.aspx?Update=1

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Glad we got Fred a new deal, hopefully he can stay at full strength for the entire season next year.

421 Witness
                              756*

Comment

• OMG can you imagine if MJD is really going to work out with Fred this offseason? After seeing the shape Fred was in this year, I can only imagine what it'll be like after they both do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information