Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    OMG can you imagine if MJD is really going to work out with Fred this offseason? After seeing the shape Fred was in this year, I can only imagine what it'll be like after they both do it.
    Dude, that's sick.

    Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
    421 Witness
    756*

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      OMG can you imagine if MJD is really going to work out with Fred this offseason? After seeing the shape Fred was in this year, I can only imagine what it'll be like after they both do it.
      Jack won't like it, but it should be interesting.

      by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        Jack won't like it, but it should be interesting.
        I really don't know why the coaches care so much. Usually when guys don't work out with the team, they go through a much more rigorous training regimen and come back in tip top shape. Just look at what the Miami guys do. If anything, you'd think the coaches would be happy that these guys are going above and beyond expectations.

        Comment


        • Whats the deal with Dirk Koetter's offensive philosophy? I know we will still pound the ball but is he a short pass guy, big play guy, trick play guy, etc?


          big ups to Sf49ers1121

          Comment


          • The more I think about it, I would prefer to go after Ken Hamlin (assuming he play at his peak) sign him and then go after a pass rusher and a middle linebacker in the draft. How does Patrick Willis and Quentin Moses sound?


            big ups to Sf49ers1121

            Comment


            • Anyone else read the Jaguars.com board lately? TMD's PMSing again.

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • bah, that second round tender placed on Wilford is likely too high for the Chargers to get him. oh well...woulda been nice tho.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  I really don't know why the coaches care so much. Usually when guys don't work out with the team, they go through a much more rigorous training regimen and come back in tip top shape. Just look at what the Miami guys do. If anything, you'd think the coaches would be happy that these guys are going above and beyond expectations.
                  It's the whole team concept thing.

                  And leftwich7, Dirk Koetter in a interview yesterday talked about play action being an emphasis.

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    Anyone else read the Jaguars.com board lately? TMD's PMSing again.
                    I've been keeping an eye on it. I just hate how many stoopid people there are over there.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      I've been keeping an eye on it. I just hate how many stoopid people there are over there.
                      I want to go in a rampage against a few choice posters, but it's a waste of time, really.

                      I almost wish the "Hogsters" were still around...atleast the arguments and flame wars would have some entertainment value.

                      by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                      Comment


                      • why do you guys even go on the Jaguars.com MB? Jagnation is so much better...with better knowledge as well...

                        Dirk Koetters offense will feature the long ball....

                        Comment


                        • (The Jaguars) offense seems set, which is actually a bit of a problem. When a team has a clear hole, that’s easy to fill. But the Jacksonville offense is a mix of three kinds of players:

                          * Guys who are good enough that they don’t need to be replaced but not good enough to count among the league’s best at their positions,
                          * Guys with unrealized potential who aren’t yet at the point where you give up on them, and
                          * Maurice Jones-Drew.

                          It's so true.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                            (The Jaguars) offense seems set, which is actually a bit of a problem. When a team has a clear hole, thatís easy to fill. But the Jacksonville offense is a mix of three kinds of players:

                            * Guys who are good enough that they donít need to be replaced but not good enough to count among the leagueís best at their positions,
                            * Guys with unrealized potential who arenít yet at the point where you give up on them, and
                            * Maurice Jones-Drew.

                            It's so true.
                            I'm excited for the return of Greg Jones and the possible use of him as an H-Back.


                            big ups to Sf49ers1121

                            Comment


                            • Jaguars sign RT Tony Pashos and extend Josh Scobee for 5-years: http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...g_pashos.shtml

                              I really like this signing, as well as Scobee's extension. I'm pretty surprised because I really didn't expect the Jaguars to do anything.

                              Someone also said in the Tracker thread in the NFL forum that Kyle Brady is visiting the Pats.

                              by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                Jaguars sign RT Tony Pashos and extend Josh Scobee for 5-years: http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...g_pashos.shtml

                                I really like this signing, as well as Scobee's extension. I'm pretty surprised because I really didn't expect the Jaguars to do anything.

                                Someone also said in the Tracker thread in the NFL forum that Kyle Brady is visiting the Pats.
                                Why Pashos, is he there for depth? What are we going to do with Richard Collier whom I know the coaches love


                                big ups to Sf49ers1121

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information