Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal Mock Draft

post your ideal mock draft.

I'll post mine later tonight. It really hinders on keeping Allen. If we don't then I don't know I'll make a new one.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I smell soomething fishy that we aren't catching onto

and without further adieu(sp.)

my final Mock Draft Chiefs Style a realistic look

1st Round- Aaron Ross/Chris Houston
    2nd Round- Tony Ugoh
    3rd Round- Ikaika Alma Francis or Kareem Brown
    5th Round-Brandon Myles
    6th round A- Nate Harris ILB Louisville
    6th round B-Kasey Studdard Guard, Texas
    7th Round- Eldra Buckley RB

THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER

for some reasonnnnn i dont see addressing Wide 1st day.

i have a funny feeling herm will not address it first day
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

1. Robert Meachem WR
      2. Eric Wright CB
      3. Kareem Brown/Justin Harrell DT
      5. Mario Henderson/Brandon Frye OT
      6. Micheal Okwo LB
      6. Cory Anderson FB
      7. Kasey Studdard OG
      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Round 1. Levi Brown
        Round 2. Jon Beason
        Round 3. Jason Hill
        Round 5. Jonathan Wade
        Round 6. Alan Barber
        Round 6. Leron McCalin
        Round 7. Justin Medlock

Comment

I'm assuming Kawika is going to leave, leaving a big gaping hold in our defense.
          Trade Down with SD their first and third for our 23rd pick(They take up Meachem), we take Patrick WIllis
          2. Tony Ugoh, LT
          3a. Johnathan Wade, CB
          3b. Kareem Brown/Justin Harrell
          (Could we trade out Green with Oakland for their fourth rounder? That'd be a nightmare for me, so I don't want to speculate)
          5.Garrett Wolfe, RB
          6aMike Jones, G
          6b. Brandon Myles, WR
          7.BPA
          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

IF MITCHELL LEAVES:

1. Robert Meachem
            2. Tony Ugoh
            3. Desmond Bishop
            5. Anthony Airline
            6. Joe Cohen
            7. Eldra Buckley or Alonzo Coleman

Comment

If Mitchell walks

1. Patrick Willis
              2. Tony Ugoh
              3. Jason Hill
              5. Jonathan Wade
              6. Alan Barber
              6. LeRon McClain
              7. Yamon Figurs

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                If Mitchell walks

1. Patrick Willis
                2. Tony Ugoh
                3. Jason Hill
                5. Jonathan Wade
                6. Alan Barber
                6. LeRon McClain
                7. Yamon Figurs
                No chance we get Figurs in the 7th? I highly highly doubt Wade will be there in the 5th also.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                  No chance we get Figurs in the 7th? I highly highly doubt Wade will be there in the 5th also.

Yea, I agree, I'm was perplexed between John Wade and Tanard Jackon from Syracuse. I picked John Wade because I like him better.

Also, how do you guys' get info on prospects in the later rounds? I've never even heard of Figurs. I guess that must be a regional thing, because everyone around where I live(Davenport, IA) is all about the Hawkeye Lineman. But once again I have no basis for selecting him.

Another problem I have is why people want KC to pick Cb's in the first round. I thought Herm doesn't pick CB's in the 1st round. Also, we have more pressing needs right? I hope Willis is there when we pick.
                  hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

What makes Willis any more of a "necessity" than a CB? According to our current roster we are fine at MLB and LB in general is probably one of our strongest areas to be honest.

CB's like Houston don't come around often and can be game changers on defense. True it's not our most pressing need, but in the event a star corner fell to us, I wouldn't turn him down to reach for a player of need.

Law/Surtain are going to be on a steep decline shortly and we'll need young talent at corner and we gotta get someone first day to compete.

If we pick any combination of CB/DT/LT/WR in the first day I'll be happy most likely.

Im also a fan of trading LJ for an additional first round pick. 4 first day picks equals potentially all 4 of those positions being filled.

Trade Trent and we get more cap room and space to sign a project player that could do big things (someone like Jacoby Jones or Yamon Figurs)

Later.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                      Yea, I agree, I'm was perplexed between John Wade and Tanard Jackon from Syracuse. I picked John Wade because I like him better.

Also, how do you guys' get info on prospects in the later rounds? I've never even heard of Figurs. I guess that must be a regional thing, because everyone around where I live(Davenport, IA) is all about the Hawkeye Lineman. But once again I have no basis for selecting him.

Another problem I have is why people want KC to pick Cb's in the first round. I thought Herm doesn't pick CB's in the 1st round. Also, we have more pressing needs right? I hope Willis is there when we pick.
                      I would love to get Jonathan Wade being a fan of his, but he'd be better as a 3rd round pick. Figurs plays for K-State and living in Kansas i saw him a fair amount and he has the potential to be a top return man in the game. With the emergence of Hester I think that a top returner can shoot up draft boards, and especially after he ran a 4.3.

Well if you think about it past Okoye and Branch there is a big drop off at DT. There are alot of good 1st round CB's in this draft with Revis, Hall, Houston, Ross that could all be future studs. I hope Willis is there whe we pick too, but he's the only 1st round LB i would want. WR is also a need, but there is fairly good depth there and personally i'm a fan of taking a 1st round WR, but we've gotten by with so-so recievers in the past. After JT and Levi there is a big drop off in LT, and we could get a good one in the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF Chief View Post
                        Im also a fan of trading LJ for an additional first round pick. 4 first day picks equals potentially all 4 of those positions being filled.

Later.
                        potentially is the main word there and the chance of us getting 4 quality starters are not great.

Comment

Herm proved last year his ability to draft well. Don't count him out yet.

We aren't looking for pro-bowlers in their first season, and to be quite honest we don't need them to be (although it would be nice)

Assuming a DT/CB combo could come in and start for our defense I could see our D being much better.

If we got a WR/LT combo they would improve our offense greatly I believe also.

Draft:

Trade LJ for top 15 pick
                          Trade Green for a 4th or 5th
                          1A. Chris Houston
                          1B. Robert Meachem
                          2. Joe Staley
                          3. Ryan McBean
                          4. RB (not sure who, but pick a runner here if we get 4th for Trent)
                          OR
                          5A. RB here
                          5B. OL prospect or Yamon Figurs
                          6. BPA
                          7. BPA

Houston/McBean/Staley/Meachem .... 4 starters potentially that could do big things in their first year. Sign another FA DT to start opposite McBean and find a starter at RT and we are good.

Later.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF Chief View Post
                            Herm proved last year his ability to draft well. Don't count him out yet.

We aren't looking for pro-bowlers in their first season, and to be quite honest we don't need them to be (although it would be nice)

Assuming a DT/CB combo could come in and start for our defense I could see our D being much better.

If we got a WR/LT combo they would improve our offense greatly I believe also.

Draft:

Trade LJ for top 15 pick
                            Trade Green for a 4th or 5th
                            1A. Chris Houston
                            1B. Robert Meachem
                            2. Joe Staley
                            3. Ryan McBean
                            4. RB (not sure who, but pick a runner here if we get 4th for Trent)
                            OR
                            5A. RB here
                            5B. OL prospect or Yamon Figurs
                            6. BPA
                            7. BPA

Houston/McBean/Staley/Meachem .... 4 starters potentially that could do big things in their first year. Sign another FA DT to start opposite McBean and find a starter at RT and we are good.

Later.

Yes, but there is no perfect science to drafting you not going to be great everytime. You would want to trade LJ and not want to pick a RB 1st day?? You wan't to stick Micheal Bennett and a 4th round pick in there?? I don't really see the logic there.

Comment

I don't think you need a first day running back more than you need the other positions. We could survive with the latter for this year (especially if we are considering this a "rebuilding" year like everyone keeps talking) then we have no reason to keep a back like LJ and allow him to leave and let's get a young guy that can make a difference instead.

If we fill our holes this year and suffer through a season, we can spend a first day pick next year to get someone else (but then again who says a 4th round back can't be productive enough?)

Later.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information