Hey Village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Village

You doing any better? We haven't heard from you since you said you were ill.

Yeah, thanks for checking on me. I finally decided it would be in my best interest to go to the doctor after I started coughing up blood, so I got some antibiotics in me and started feeling much better almost immediately. I hadn't slept much though in a while so I've pretty much been a ghost the last couple of days. I have so much homework to make up its depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
      Yeah, thanks for checking on me. I finally decided it would be in my best interest to go to the doctor after I started coughing up blood, so I got some antibiotics in me and started feeling much better almost immediately. I hadn't slept much though in a while so I've pretty much been a ghost the last couple of days. I have so much homework to make up its depressing.

Good to hear. Hopefully things catch up for you soon. It's not a great time of the year to fall behind school work I imagine. Get better, we all have a lot of draft options to discuss in the upcoming months.

Comment

Glad to hear your feeling better man.
        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
          what school do you to go?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Hey, glad you're feeling better!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              what school do you to go?
              Thanks for the thoughts guys.

I go to Avila University. Little school on Wornall Road in south KC. Just finished my college ball up back in November, though I have to keep going to school till December, which sucks pretty bad because Avila is rather expensive. But, oh well.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information