Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowe likes Cassel and wants Crabtree.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bowe likes Cassel and wants Crabtree.

    http://fantasynews.cbssports.c...ry/11457837/rss

    Really good read.

  • #2
    seriusly how awesome is DBowe
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      seriusly how awesome is DBowe
      All most as awesome as you but you have more rep.:)

      Comment


      • #4
        iam pretty awesome but i cant tipe or spel
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

        Comment


        • #5
          Bowe and Crabtree, yikes, no thanks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
            Bowe and Crabtree, yikes, no thanks.
            you are obviously saying that as a Broncos fan :D
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
              Bowe and Crabtree, yikes, no thanks.
              And Gonzo FTW!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                you are obviously saying that as a Broncos fan :D
                I was being totally un-biased!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bowe, Crabtree, Franklin, Bradley, Charles and Tony G! Explosive!

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                    Bowe, Crabtree, Franklin, Bradley, Charles and Tony G! Explosive!

                    I thought the same thing a few years back when the Raiders had Jordan, Moss, Porter, and Collins but without a good OLine they didn't produce squat. I think we are further along than they were on the line but I still think we need to upgrade there before this offense takes the next step.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      iam pretty awesome but i cant tipe or spel

                      norr kan I

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                        Bowe, Crabtree, Franklin, Bradley, Charles and Tony G! Explosive!
                        Matt Cassel would be one happy QB

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                          I thought the same thing a few years back when the Raiders had Jordan, Moss, Porter, and Collins but without a good OLine they didn't produce squat. I think we are further along than they were on the line but I still think we need to upgrade there before this offense takes the next step.

                          Which is why, knowing Pioli (which no one knows) it is not out of the question that and OT is drafted. I highly doubt it since Albert was one of the best rookie OT's and that was while a position change occurred.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The OL will be exponentially better next year simply from a massive upgrade at the position coach and the scheme change. Add in a couple in-roster tweaks (Richardson to RT), and they're not that far from having a solid OL...good enough in the pass protection department anyway...

                            Crabs is an option, but I've always had Maclin higher, and definitely still do with Crabs' inability to workout prior to the draft...
                            ________
                            AmericanStyle_ live
                            Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 08:03 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              The OL will be exponentially better next year simply from a massive upgrade at the position coach and the scheme change. Add in a couple in-roster tweaks (Richardson to RT), and they're not that far from having a solid OL...good enough in the pass protection department anyway...

                              Crabs is an option, but I've always had Maclin higher, and definitely still do with Crabs' inability to workout prior to the draft...

                              I'm a believer in building the trenchs which is why I've been on the OT bandwagon for so long. I do agree with what you are saying with Maclin though, if we went down the reciever road Maclin become essientlialy what Welker is to New England which would be a seious weapon for us not to mention his return ability. That said though it's a luxery pick on a team where we really can't afford luxeries.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information