Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to the Chiefs depth chart (as of right now, I have no idea when it was updated..) it has DJ as 3rd for the LILB spot. Is this just not updated, or is that actually where they're expecting him to play?

Any insight?

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      According to the Chiefs depth chart (as of right now, I have no idea when it was updated..) it has DJ as 3rd for the LILB spot. Is this just not updated, or is that actually where they're expecting him to play?

Any insight?
      They have had both DJ and Page running with the second team I think it is just more of what they did with Bo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        They have had both DJ and Page running with the second team I think it is just more of what they did with Bo.
        Ahh, well I hope so. They're two of our better defenders.

Comment

• With us playing the 3-4 pretty much all our LB's will see the field so even if DJ doesn't start I look for him to get alot playing time.

As for Page I don't know what is going on there the only thing I can think of is with our CB's being so young they feel better having vet FS/SS?

I think when all is said and down they will both be starting but this coaching staff is hard nosed if they don't feel your doing enough your not playing.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ny-other-team/

"Kansas City is the only team in the league that hasn't reached the minimum spending floor mandated under the Collective Bargaining Agreement. The Chiefs are a whopping $7 million short of spending 87.6 percent of their cap total on player salaries, which is the required floor.

G.M. Scott Pioli is going to have to find some young Chiefs he wants to invest in long-term before the end of the season hits."

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ny-other-team/

"Kansas City is the only team in the league that hasn't reached the minimum spending floor mandated under the Collective Bargaining Agreement. The Chiefs are a whopping $7 million short of spending 87.6 percent of their cap total on player salaries, which is the required floor.

G.M. Scott Pioli is going to have to find some young Chiefs he wants to invest in long-term before the end of the season hits."
              Resign DJ before the end of the season!

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                Resign DJ before the end of the season!
                I believe only Page and DJ are in contract years out of notable players?
                Last edited by Splat; 09-12-2009, 08:16 PM.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ny-other-team/

Wow I didn't know that you had to do that. That's crazy.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
                    Wow I didn't know that you had to do that. That's crazy.
                    Its the NFL's way of trying to keep all teams competitive as possible they don't want it to get like baseball where some teams have no chance *cough* Royals *cough*.

I'm not 100% what happens if you don't do it I'm sure some kinda of fine will be handed out.

Comment

I believe only Page and DJ are in contract years out of notable players?
                      As far as I know they are, but I'd have to research it. They're the only two that come to mind, and if we do happen to have the opportunity to draft Eric Berry then I see Page being pretty expendable anyway, so here is to hoping it's DJ.

Comment

• Falcons' Gonzalez reaches 11,000 yards receiving

Comment

• I just heard we signed Bobby Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            I just heard we signed Bobby Wade
                            Not a bad move he could help in the slot.

Comment

Not a bad move he could help in the slot.
                              and hes a good kick returner.

Comment

• Who is no longer on the team to make room for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information