X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
    Is it bad if I root for Bulaga to KC ?

:D
    Is it bad if we take turns kicking you in the nuts.

:)

Comment

Yes it is! Bad Woot!

Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Is it bad if we take turns kicking you in the nuts.

:)
      No it isn't! Good Splat!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I like Bulaga, but not at number 5! So, unless the Chiefs can trade down, it's bad.

Comment

• Flowers is amazing
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'm as big a fan of offensive linemen as you'll find. I played it, I'm trying to coach it, I love watching it, the trenches are just awesome. All things being equal I would always prefer taking a good offensive lineman over any other position.

However, things are not equal. The Chiefs have two capable tackles. They won't set your hair on fire, but they can get the job done at a minimum. On the flip side, the Chiefs seemingly have no one on defense capable of stepping up and stopping the run. Rolando McClain and Eric Berry have both shown they can play big time football in the SEC, that combined with need should mean the Chiefs will take one of the two, probably Berry.

However part two, I am fully expecting the Chiefs to do something stupid like take Bulaga at 5, or worse, take Dan Williams at 5.

Comment

• I'm really excited about this draft but I'm also equally worried, for the reasons you named. At the end of the day, no matter who we draft will start, so I guess it's not all bad. It could just be so much better than bad.

Comment

• I guess I'm a little more optimistic about Pioli and company doing the right thing and the right thing is not drafting an OT in the first round. It seems to me the assumption that he'll take an OT is based on a mis-read of the Chiefs offense. They simply aren't as bad as they looked early in the season (when they were struggling with a new QB, a new play book and an ineffective RB). Sure the 45 sacks look terrible but 37 occurred in the first 10 games. 8 sacks in the last 6 games isn't bad at all.

Unfortunately, the defense is that bad and there's no hope of some of these guys getting better. If I can figure that out, I'm pretty sure Scott Pioli can too. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  Flowers is amazing
                  Yes he is dreamy.

Comment

• I'm optomistic that Pioli makes the right pick. I'm worried that I won't like the pick. Those 2 things don't always have to be the same player in order for them to both be correct.

The Defense is that bad. What about this scenario. Let's say that McClain slips alittle bit. It wouldn't be the first time a ILB has tumbled a bit as teams bypass on an ILB for positional value. Both of our 2nd round picks should get us back into the 1st round somewhere as early as #17 (SF). Draft Berry at #5, trade both 2nds for #18 (Pit) draft McClain, then use our 3rd on Torrell Troup, Cam Thomas or whichever NT we like the most.

Comment

• I love McClain but I would rather keep the two seconds then move back in to the first this draft is to deep and we have to many holes.

Comment

• I will maintain until the draft that an OLineman will help our defense more than any player in this draft. We can't continue to make 27% of our third downs and expect our defense to be any good no matter what players we have. If we can find a way to control the ball better this year I belive our D will benefit greatly.

Comment

• If we can get Okung at #5 I'm fine with that, with that said I don't think there is another OT worth that pick.
                          Last edited by Splat; 04-01-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• If we let no names like Jerome Harrison rack up 280 yards on us we won't win games either. Stopping the run in this league is paramount. We are going absolutely nowhere until we can do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                              I will maintain until the draft that an OLineman will help our defense more than any player in this draft. We can't continue to make 27% of our third downs and expect our defense to be any good no matter what players we have. If we can find a way to control the ball better this year I belive our D will benefit greatly.
                              I will maintain that drafting defense will help our offense more than drafting an o-lineman because they will be able to stop the opposing offense, and put them in a better field position giving them a better chance to put points up on the board.

Im not being totally for real even though I would want us to draft defense i'm just saying that argument goes both ways.
                              Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                If we can get Okung at #5 I'm fine with that, with that said I don't think there is another OT worth that pick.
                                LOL!!! I have only been on this site since mid/late February of this year, but how many times have you had to type that exact sentence? I know I've seen it 5 or more times.

edit: 5 or more times reminds me of a good STP song
                                Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan; 04-01-2010, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information