This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
    Not that anyone here gives 2 hoots about my employment status, but I was picked up today by the company installing the glass at Arrowhead. I start on Monday. It's is going to be fantastic showing up for work at Arrowhead every day. It's going to be pretty cool going to a game, knowing I installed the glass on the job.
    That's awesome! Congrats!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• good for you King Carl.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Not that anyone here gives 2 hoots about my employment status, but I was picked up today by the company installing the glass at Arrowhead. I start on Monday. It's is going to be fantastic showing up for work at Arrowhead every day. It's going to be pretty cool going to a game, knowing I installed the glass on the job.
        Congratulations on getting a job buddy, hope it turns into long term work for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
          We always played a team in high school that ran the wing-t(I assume this is single t as well right). They've made their money doing that offense, but If you had a D end that could contain, or they had an unathletic quarterback, it was game over. I guess the only guy we have that would be considered "big back" would be ccastille. But I'm not sure if I ever want him touching the ball when you have Thomas Jones, JC and DMC on your roster.
          I ran the wing T for two years in high school and hated it. The plays are slow setting up, and you nailed some of the ways it can easily be beaten. I think you can do it occasionally, but the speed of NFL defenses will kill it dead.

Comment

That is awesome man. The next time I go to arrowhead(usually once a year), I'll tell my son. "I'll talked to the guy who installed those window's" Very cool man.
            hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
              I ran the wing T for two years in high school and hated it. The plays are slow setting up, and you nailed some of the ways it can easily be beaten. I think you can do it occasionally, but the speed of NFL defenses will kill it dead.
              I agree, it's kinda like the option play(another team in our district ran that). and if a guy could contain and the OLB runs with the RB, it was game over. We actually beat the number one team in state at the time because that was their only play they could run.

Comment

Congrats Bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  So I have a very important question . . .

What impact will Thomas Jones and McCluster have on my plans to keep Charles in a FF keeper league?
                  I think a bit actually. I think the whole idea is to lower the amount of carries charles has to around 15. McCluster will be used a lot more as a Slot than a RB(I think). If I were to look at any "sleepers" for KC. I'd have to say D-Bowe. The guy came off a horrendous season. Like someone else said, he has had to be "the man" since his rookie year and now he has a lot of talent that could force D's to stray away from D-Bowe. But

Comment

Great story about Jon Asamoah and his family. Props to Arrowheadpride.com for finding it.

I hope his father's kindey is well enough to watch him here at Arrowhead.
                    Just got around to watching this. Check it out if you haven't.

Hey Scott, get his parents a heated box so his dad can watch him play!

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• CHIEFS SIGN FREE AGENT WR DAVID GRIMES

Comment

• Thanks guys. And congrats King Carls! That's pretty damn cool.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Great little piece about the Chiefs new offensive scheme and the philosophy used in calling plays. It's from the Ron Erhardt school of play calling. Ron was OC for 2 Super Bowl Tiltes with the Giants and went to another with the Steelers in the mid '90s. His offensive records at New England during the late 70's early '80s stood until the 2007 Patriots (maybe the best offense in NFL history) broke them. He emphasized fewer plays with more formations and different personnel.

It's a very good read that shows what the Chiefs are using as a guide for the 2010 offense. http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-footb...%99chiefs.html

Comment

• The only player not at OTA's was Page that's a great turn out.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                              So I have a very important question . . .

What impact will Thomas Jones and McCluster have on my plans to keep Charles in a FF keeper league?
                              Very late on this, but think about what the impact Faulk and <insert random vet power back> would be on Laurence Maroney if he was actually any good. All they would do is complement him and make him more effective.

Comment

• CHIEFS SIGN ROOKIE FREE AGENT LB CORY GREENWOOD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information