Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Berry and the deal being done but any rookie being the highest paid player at their position let only ever is a joke.

Comment

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Dear Chiefs Rookies

Now that you are all signed I would like to congrulate you for not being dickheads and holding out. Now get to ******* work.

Thanks

BErryFlowers BOE
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• DJ ran with the second team at their first practice...........................

Comment

• Ugh. Not this again.

Belcher and DJ with the first team please. Do us a favor Romeo.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• This is the starting D

T jax-Edwards-Dorsey
              Hali-DJ-Belcher-Vrabs
              Carr-McGraw-Berry-Flowers
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• oh really nbo

Comment

• The Chiefs will be lining up in 11 and 20 personel groupings for the most part.

X and Z's will be going back and forth with Chambers and Bowe. The Slot will be a mixture of the following: Urban, Dexter and Charles.

2 back sets: T jones and Charles

1 back ; Jones or Charles

people saying the versatility of charles could put him in the slot quite a bit if the Chiefs are in one back sets with some 10 personel sets with Charles and Dex in the slot and Chambers and Bowe on the outside.

some interesting stuff with the O. it wont matter if Cassel doesnt produce and the line doesnt suck

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...ce-the-wildcat

The Kansas City Star reported that the Chiefs spent an extensive part of their first training camp practice Saturday working on the Wildcat. Why would new offensive coordinator Charlie Weis use the Wildcat on the first day of camp if he isn’t going to use it?

Several running backs and rookie receiver Dexter McCluster took direct snaps during the session. It will be fun to see Kansas City use the Wildcat this season.

Comment

• Getting mccluster, charles, and jones in the backfield at the same time would be a benefit. I doubt they'll use it, though. Probably just putting a package together to practice against. It's an ineffective weapon nowadays.

Comment

• Charles and Dex can both run out the slot though.

Comment

• Started a FF league anyone interested in joining PM me, it's free on yahoo the draft will take place the end of this month.

Comment

• Another camp of Jackie Battle getting talked up only to suck when the real bullets start flying, I have no idea why they keep bringing him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Another camp of Jackie Battle getting talked up only to suck when the real bullets start flying, I have no idea why they keep bringing him back.
                              Battle is a ST ace. He will very likely make the squad again, as RB4.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera

Comment

• With Waters either being hurt and or being a vet and missing time I would have liked to have seen Jon Asamoah get the reps with the first team that doesn't seem to be the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information