X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link? 10 char

Comment

• Did the Chiefs keep Garrett Brown? I didn't see anything.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• think so never saw his name on the cut list

Comment

• Sweet. I met him a few times, nice guy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Sorry BF but he didn't make it through the last cuts.

T/G Colin Brown, NT Garrett Brown, DE Dion Gales, RT Bobby Greenwood, G Darryl Harris, LB David Herron, NT Derek Lokey, S DaJuan Morgan, QB Tyler Palko, S Ricky Price, WR VerranTucker, LB Pierre Walters and RB Javarris Williams.

They also announced DB Maurice Leggett and WR Jerheme Urban were placed on IR. Urban had no known injury.

Comment

• so, if we cut Brown and Lokey, what's our NT depth look like? Shaun Smith and Ron Edwards is it. I don't like that at all. I really hope they are planning to bring in someone recently cut to help with depth. We all knew NT wasn't solved during the draft and starting the regular season with Smith and Edwards is a recipe for disaster, IMO.

Comment

• Well, Jarvis Green is out there and he plays NT on passing downs.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  Well, Jarvis Green is out there and he plays NT on passing downs.
                  I would love to pick him up he would bring much needed depth to the DL, I'm surprised NE hasn't been all over him with the mess they have on the DL outside of Wilfork.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    Well, Jarvis Green is out there and he plays NT on passing downs.
                    IMO, they could move Dorsey down to NT and bring in Wallace Gilberry on passing downs with guys they currently have on their roster. With Tamba and Studie taking OLB positions, that would be a great pass rushing front 7

Comment

• T-Rich just got cut, I don't care if he is 97 years old he is still WAY better then what they have now sign him NOW!!!

Comment

• I'd love Tony Richardson to finish his career as a Chief. If it were up to me I'd drop Tim Castille and keep Mike Cox. I like what he brings to the table and Tony Richardson is the perfect mentor. Also, it'd give me half a chub to see Tony blocking for JC.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          T-Rich just got cut, I don't care if he is 97 years old he is still WAY better then what they have now sign him NOW!!!
                          I saw this morning that the Jets cut TRich and I raced on here to see what you guys would think of bringing TRich back. I have my answer. We already know the city wants him back to right a wrong, long since past. We know that Thomas Jones wants him here and I'm sure it wouldn't take long for JC to figure out how much a great FB can help on those toss sweep plays.

Pioli, we are calling for it. Give him his $855,000 contract that the Jets didn't want to give him and get him in KC, yesterday!!! Drop Castille and make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            I'd love Tony Richardson to finish his career as a Chief. If it were up to me I'd drop Tim Castille and keep Mike Cox. I like what he brings to the table and Tony Richardson is the perfect mentor. Also, it'd give me half a chub to see Tony blocking for JC.
                            To be honest I would be fine with dropping both Castille and Cox, two FB's is kinda over kill and it would free up a roster spot that we could use some where else.

Comment

• my screenname would have relevence again lol

Comment

• Tony Richardson could rejoin Jets as soon as today

Blah...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information