This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    Any pass over 20 yards and it's up for grabs for both teams, Cassel has no accuracy what so ever.

I to wonder why he has so many balls knocked down, at 6'5 you would think that would not be a problem.
    its his baseball windup.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lth-condition/

Charlie Weis had an infected gall bladder removed Monday. It was diagnosed Friday, but Weis didn't want to miss the game. He should be back with the team before next week's game.

Comment

• one tough hombre

Comment

• Yeah I saw that a bit earlier. He was definitely needed for this game too. And we have a bye so he'll have time to recover.

Hope he's okay.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• That guy keeps having serious health issues pop-up as a result of his fatness. I just don't understand how you can constantly be around world class training facilities and continue to get fatter and fatter...then nearly die getting lipo and gain all of it (and thensome) right back. He's an amazing coordinator and coach, but his lifestyle is disgusting and sad.

Comment

• Chiefs audition McCoy, Simoneau and Izzo

The Kansas City Chiefs auditioned linebackers Larry Izzo, Mark Simoneau and Chris McCoy on Thursday, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation

None of the players were immediately signed. The Chiefs are in their bye week.

Comment

• Even better special teams?!

Comment

• gut feeling says Izzo will be a Chief

Comment

• Chiefs add another Rookie Of The Week winner.
                    Tony Moeaki won this week.

Comment

• and...
                      thats two rookie of the week winners in three games.

Comment

• I don't know how much any of you read kcchiefs.com, but something that I read and really liked, was the fact that they had the veteren players being the coaches for practice this week.
                        I think this can only help each unit to bond a little more, and know what to do in certain situations on the field, or if they can't get a play in on time. I've never heard of other coaches doing this, but I thought it was a really good idea.

Comment

• Ya, it's great.

Comment

• hello my lovers. i am starting a website that may be 100% draft focused. or 100% Chiefs focused. MAybe chiefs draft focused. I have a name picked out, once i get my new computer ill be starting it up. should i go chiefs draft , chiefs, or draft only? :)
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• This rookie class is epic.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                hello my lovers. i am starting a website that may be 100% draft focused. or 100% Chiefs focused. MAybe chiefs draft focused. I have a name picked out, once i get my new computer ill be starting it up. should i go chiefs draft , chiefs, or draft only? :)
                                Why not all three?

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                This rookie class is epic.
                                Yes yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information