Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs' line looking good to Tank and Turk

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Wow, an article where it kind of says that people should be afraid of KC's defense this year...I Love you Herm
    hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

hahahaahha makes me happys
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Wouldn't suprise me at all if Tank was the most impressive rookie DT next year.

Comment

That was a nice pickup in the third round. I'm not even upset that we didn't take a CB. I hope he doesn't beat up any more cops or anything though...what actually went on with that? or does anyone know?

Comment

nope but thank goodness Goddell was the commish and not Tagliabue or he would not have been there in RD 3

Comment

Sounds like it might have just been a "being in the wrong place at the wrong time" type of deal for Tank. He is a beast, made mario and McCargo look like studs a couple of years ago because he was double teamed every single play.

Comment

So who do you guys' think will have a bigger impact this season, Tank or Turk? I'm thinking Turk because he will probably be actually starting the first four games.

Also, why do people keep comparin D-Bo to TO? I think that's a good way to start a bar-room brawl.

Comment

He is like TO in terms of his play not his off field antics

Comment

Wow, that's like the perfect reciever then...let's hope he develops into a TO-playing player(that doesn't make sense).

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information