Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphin...fins_0314.html

I really hope that is true. I wouldn't mind us trading up into the late first to grab Staley. Toonster also mentioned trading back to 16 with GB, than trading back again and picking up Staley. I would love for that to happen but it doesn't seem very likely. I really hope the Brown part is true though. I don't want him anywhere near a Dolphins jersey.
    I was thinking something similar. I saw this a couple of hours ago and I thought, maybe trade down to the Packers at 16 so they can draft Lynch while also picking up their 2nd. Then use their 2nd or ours and trade back into the late 1st round and that way we can pick up a CB or a WR with the 16th pick and then Staley with the late 1st round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphin...fins_0314.html

I really hope that is true. I wouldn't mind us trading up into the late first to grab Staley. Toonster also mentioned trading back to 16 with GB, than trading back again and picking up Staley. I would love for that to happen but it doesn't seem very likely. I really hope the Brown part is true though. I don't want him anywhere near a Dolphins jersey.
      That kind of makes me uneasy as there is a good chance it's a smokescreen.. I'd say it's more of a smokescreen than true at the moment..

GO LANDRY

Comment

I have been saying trade back for GB for a while. It would give the value of a 2nd rounder for us.

As for Carriker I dont like the pick at all, a top 10 pick needs to be an impact player with good potential and one that can start from day 1. Drafting Carriker is drafting a backup to start out (Roth and Holliday start at DE in the 3-4 system).

I do like Scotts picks in the 2nd and 3rd as Oline for houck to work with and a QB prospect to build up. :)

AS for Landry I like him, I wish Phillips was in this draft but since he is not Landry is by far the best DB in the draft.

Comment

I like both 2nd rounders but I don't like the 1 or 3. Harris is terrible. Carriker makes no sense to me.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

laron landry in first and sidney rice in 2nd plz..

Comment

Carriker makes absolutely NO sense...
              Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Originally posted by I'mAHustler View Post
                Carriker makes absolutely NO sense...
                im pretty sure thats a consensus among us. i love carriker and all but with vonnie and roth, plus rod wright would be a DE in the 3-4, carriker just doesnt make sense to me either.

as for the second round, beautiful. i dont see drew stanton still being on the board with that pick but if he is, id pull the trigger in a second. sears is a good pick and could probably step right into one of the guard spots and be a starter.

as for harris, we all know he isnt a hudson houck kind of offensive lineman so, although i still like the kid, he doesnt really fit here.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Wouldn't the Fins' target Offense? After all, that's Cameron's forte, and the team's biggest weakness.

Comment

Value isn't really there for offense. I like the Branch pick a lot more than the Carriker pick. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's 100 times better than Carriker.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      Wouldn't the Fins' target Offense? After all, that's Cameron's forte, and the team's biggest weakness.
                      i completely agree that we should go offense but unless someone falls (quinn, russell, thomas, or CJ), which wont happen, there wont be any offensive players available unless we reach or unless one of the receivers coughjarrettcough runs much better than expected and moves himself back into the top ten.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We don't take Carriker, but Branch instead?
                        Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Branch is way better than Carriker for our pick IMO. Carriker is like Roth who is young, Branch is an actually DT and our guys are old inside.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

If Jamaal Anderson fell to you would you take him? From the Carriker criticism I doubt it.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I'm bored so here is a new mock. Trade #9 to Buffalo for #12 and a 3rd.

1- Leon Hall CB Michigan
                              2a- Justin Blalock OG Texas
                              2b- Sidney Rice WR OSU
                              3a- Trent Edwards QB Stanford
                              3b- HB Blades LB Pittsburgh

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Hypothetical, Adrian Peterson somehow falls all the way down to Miami...and Landry/Okoye/ Branch are all off the board....now I know you guys need O-Line help but with basically "only" Ronnie Brown to run the ball....A: Does AD get picked ? B: would he fit your O system ? or C: is this a "must trade down" scenario?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information