No announcement yet.

Offcial Petition to Fire Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk about a dumb move.I feel sorry for you guys.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
      Let's not get crazy here. We all wanted Brady Quinn but obviously he was not as talent as we though or else he would be gone well before 22. Say what you want about not most teams not needing a QB but the bottom line is that if teams felt Quinn was a can't miss guy that would lead them to the promise land, he wouldn't even make it to our number 9 pick. There's no reason Edwards or Stanton can't turn into solid starting NFL QBs. I just hope that for the love of God we dont take Beck or Kolb. I can't stand drafting 25 year old prospects at a position that takes 3 years to develop players. Beck would be 28 by the time he turns into anything worthwhile.
      Need.

All I have to say. Need.
      Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Originally posted by I'mAHustler View Post
        Need.

All I have to say. Need.
        We can still get a QB in round 2 and fill that need. WR was a need as well. I've already seen more then one analyst rip the Browns for trading away their 2008 1st rounder for Quinn instead of waiting for Edwards or Beck. Maybe there's not as big a difference as we all thought there is and is more hype then anything.

The last 2 QBs that took nose dives like that in round 1 have looked downright awful in the NFL (Boller and Rodgers).

Obviously you don't pass up a franchise QB at number 9 if you don't have one but if teams really felt he was gonna be a franchise QB he would not have fallen out of the top 5 or 10 and much less lasted all the way down to 22.

Comment

Yeah it was a dumb move for passing on Quinn but wanting to fire Cameron and Mueller already is just as dumb.

Comment

sign me up

Comment

lmao. you guys are pathetic.

Comment

Great fans here huh?

You guys are overreacting like most of the people out there. Terry Shea worked with Brady Quinn in the off-season. I'm sure Mueller and Cameron got some input from him. Beck is a quality player and will be good in Cameron's system. Just relax and let things play out. You never know who will play great and who will bust.

Comment

With Trent Green there now your offense will florish. The guy can still play. Just not in a conservative offense like Herm Edwards. SLEEPER FANTASY PICK!
                  hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

I like Randy Mueller

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Mueller?

Mueller?

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Good news for all of you who wanted to fire G.M. Randy Mueller. He's been signed to an extension that runs through the 2010 season.

Credit - ProFootballTalk.com

Comment

I don't get why anyone would want to fire Cam Cameron or Randy Mueller. I think they both deserve a chance to prove themselves. It's true that we really don't know how Cameron will fair as a head coach, but he's been described as an offensive genius by many. Maybe he's the next Bill Walsh. Walsh was always a step ahead of the defense and Cameron has shown that ability as an offensive coordinator. As to Mueller, he has won GM of the Year honors and has a pretty nice track record over the years. Give them at least a couple of years to prove themselves.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information