Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
    I'm really pulling for Cleo to win this job. Who's with me???

Probably not realistic but, LETS GO CLEO!!!
    I hope he does well in camp and preseason but I dont think he is the long term answer, but you never know seems to of gotten along well with Cameron in S.D.

Comment

• http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/16702535.htm

interesting tidbit to consider. Article (there was one in another philly paper) that I found on a dolphins forum. It states in there Stallworth would like to consider coming to miami if he doesnt resign with philly.

If booker were to be moved for a pick, stallworth would definitely be an interesting choice to replace him (hagan as a 3rd WR, Vick as a 4th?)

I just thought would pass along as something to consider and get your feelings, would he be an upgrade for our WR core?

Comment

• Stallworth would definitely be that speed they've been talking about.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• stallworth would be HUGE (if hes healthy) next to chambers

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

• So are you going after anybody else in free agency?

Comment

• I applied for Dan Cody yesterday, for some reason he wasn't brought back as a ERFA, and we should get him because I don't think anyone else noticed. I want to sign some more players though, let me know of anyone you want.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• We signed Dan Cody, go look for some FA if you want to me to apply for anyone else.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Nevermind. Just saw that both were taken. Is there an updated list who are still FA's anywhere? Some of those guys have been taken, but yet they are still listed as an FA.

Comment

• Alright. The FA list is updated now. So how about we go after S Kevin Kaesviharn, Tony Parrish and LB Shawn Barber? All should come fairly cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace
                      Alright. The FA list is updated now. So how about we go after S Kevin Kaesviharn, Tony Parrish and LB Shawn Barber? All should come fairly cheap.
                      I'll apply for Kaesviharn but Parrish is old and over the hill, and we don't need any more LB.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Also, a guy to keep an eye on Robert Meachem. Rumored to run in the 4.3s. His stock could soar at the combine. Great all around receiver and can get vertical very well.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                          Also, a guy to keep an eye on Robert Meachem. Rumored to run in the 4.3s. His stock could soar at the combine. Great all around receiver and can get vertical very well.
                          speaking of stocks soaring, I'm starting to hear some chatter about Adam Carriker to us in the first. What do you think about it?

It wouldn't be my first choice, but his versatility would definatly help our team.

Comment

• We have no need for him, he is the same player as Matt Roth.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13
                              Originally posted by draftguru151
                              Also, a guy to keep an eye on Robert Meachem. Rumored to run in the 4.3s. His stock could soar at the combine. Great all around receiver and can get vertical very well.
                              speaking of stocks soaring, I'm starting to hear some chatter about Adam Carriker to us in the first. What do you think about it?

It wouldn't be my first choice, but his versatility would definatly help our team.
                              We really dont need a DE as we have alot of youth there. We need an OLB, NT, QB, (Number 1 WR), LT, OG, etc.
                              With so many things we do need better to concentrate upon that. Interesting on carriker he impressed scouts at the senior bowl but still I think he is a rather large reach for us.

Comment

• If Carriker works out like some think (4.8ish 40 at 295) he could probably move his way up to 11, so it isn't really a reach, just not a need.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information