Vikes WR starting line up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes WR starting line up

Any predictions on who you think the starting WRs will be for the Vikes?
    (Is Cortez Hankton still with the team?)

I have a feeling on week 1 it's going to be:

McMullen
    Wade
    Williamson

I see us working Rice into there however, and Hankton is still on the team.

Comment

Before camp I have no idea but i'd take a not so wild stab and assume Williamson and Rice with Wade in the slot. I guess Wade will get a lot of time in the 2 receiver sets as well with them rotating.

I think Hankton is still with us, I cant remember hearing him being cut or anything.
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

WR1 - Williamson
        WR2 - Rice
        WR3 - Wade

Wade was sign to be the Slot receiver so i think he is set for the 3rd spot. Williamson will have the 1st spot as much as i dont like that but its better than McMullen and i feel that we use Rice in the 2nd spot.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Somewhere i read that as of right now Bobby Wade is slotted to be our #1...

Week 1:
          WR1:Bobby Wade
          WR2:Troy Williamson
          WR3:Billy McMullen
          WR4:Sidney Rice

by the end of the year i have a feeling it will look like this though
          WR1:Troy Williamson
          WR2:Sidney Rice
          WR3:Bobby Wade
          WR4:Billy McMullen

Comment

I see McMullen and Williamson starting on Day 1, with Wade being the slot reciever.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

At the beginning of the year, I think it'll be Williamson and Wade, by the end, Rice and Williamson.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Anyone think Todd Lowber(sp?) or Chandler Williams make any kind of impact

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Anyone think Todd Lowber(sp?) or Chandler Williams make any kind of impact
                  Lowber will spend the season on the practice squad and we'll try to gradually bring him along. Williams on the otherhand has been a pretty big surprise thus far and definitely has a good shot at making the team as a return man/5th or 6th wideout.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

what about Andrae Allison?

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                      what about Andrae Allison?
                      I don't see him being a starter this year unless he plays exceptionally well.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                        I don't see him being a starter this year unless he plays exceptionally well.
                        He'll probably return kicks though because of his excellent vision

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          He'll probably return kicks though because of his excellent vision
                          I wish Robinson could've cleaned up his act, we really need him right now in the reciever position and for returning kicks.

Comment

I think we have 4(Andraue Allison, Chandler Williams, Todd Lowber, and bobby wade) pretty good options for returning kicks. Where we definatly need koren is the Reciever position

Comment

Wow this is so pathetic that we need to be talking about Bobby Wade as our number 1 receiver.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information