No announcement yet.

Jared Allen in a trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't expect anything from Erasmus anymore(other than he is likely to get hurt) anything he can offer would be a huge plus he actually looked pretty good when he played last year for 1 game :|.

Comment

I think between erasmus ray edwards and robison we have more than enough talent for LDE and if we were allowed to keep our 08 first we should take chris williams i'd be ecstatic.

please god give us jared alln thxbye
      Originally posted by 7-11
      Originally posted by Renji
      Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
      But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

One problem: He's one league violation from being suspended for a year.

While I'd love to have a player like him, a big contract + suspension risk + giving up at least one early draft pick = pass

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings4ever View Post
          One problem: He's one league violation from being suspended for a year.

While I'd love to have a player like him, a big contract + suspension risk + giving up at least one early draft pick = pass
          that is a valid point, but he has been out of trouble since his last stint, and claims to have given up drinking.... so who knows

Comment

Yes he is!

Report: Jared Allen To Visit Winter Park on Saturday
            Jay Glazer from Fox Sports reports that Chiefs defensive end and NFL sack leader Jared Allen said he anticipates a trade in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by vikesrock28 View Post
              Yes he is!

Report: Jared Allen To Visit Winter Park on Saturday
              Jay Glazer from Fox Sports reports that Chiefs defensive end and NFL sack leader Jared Allen said he anticipates a trade in the near future
              He's also scheduled to meet with Tampa.

Comment

We haven't had a legitimate defensive end since Chris Doleman was around.

It's time to fill that void for good.

Jared Allen baby. He'd be our version of Reggie White IN HIS PRIME!

Do it, man! = )

I'd rather have him than an over the hill Taylor or Harvey.

Comment

We missed on Smith and Odom I don't know if we will let Allen get away. It sounds like we are willing to give up a lot to get him. I think he would be a great fit in our defense especially playing next to the 2 Williams, his pressure would also help take the heat off our secondary. I think we have to push hard to get him.

Comment

if they do deal for him they would probably put a clause of some sort in his new longterm contract that would recoup some salary if he were to get suspended
                    at least i think they would

Comment

I think the Vikings will most likely be the ones to trade for him if he is traded. We have the ammo and the need and the orginaization knows that DE is our greatest need.

Comment

I love it, that would allow us to address the offensive line, secondary depth, and TE position, if not QB.

Comment

I dont think anything will happen till draft day although. I also heard that the Chiefs want 1st and 2nd this year.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Tough **** for them. Nobody will give up that much.

Just like with KG, Moss, and Culpepper. The Chiefs don't have the option to be picky.

Comment

Originally posted by vikesrock28 View Post
                              Tough **** for them. Nobody will give up that much.

Just like with KG, Moss, and Culpepper. The Chiefs don't have the option to be picky.
                              I think we will get him for a 1st and a 3rd and a Next years Pick. We need Allen. He would fit in to our defense perfectly and we would finally have a pass rusher that can actually get sacks and it would take our 31 pass defense to probably around 8-13 and we already have the number 1 rush defense.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I think a first and third max.

Nobody will give them more than that, but yeah, acquiring Allen would be perfect.

We offered a first and second next year.

They wanted picks this year. So they can take or leave the first and third this year or they can fall back on the original offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information