No announcement yet.

Quarterback Situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone was wondering about Favre's Arm Injury they said on ESPN by their doctor on Sportcenter that it is as serious as people think. He will be able to play with his arm for the year even if that thing is torn in his arm because another thing is connected to the bicep. She said that John Elway went through the same year in 1997 and he won the Superbowl that year.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

So how about Favre this year and Campbell next year? I'd love it, that way we're winning now and yet we have our QB for the future.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
        So how about Favre this year and Campbell next year? I'd love it, that way we're winning now and yet we have our QB for the future.
        Works for me. I like Campbell and don't think he's been given a fair shake in Washington. He'll never be a superstar but I think he's a Top 15 starter in this league. I'm not huge on next year's QB class. I like Snead but after that I don't see anyone I would want running my team, including Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
          That was my thinking, although once again it seems to make too much sense to actually happen.

Comment

Could it finally be over???

From Yahoo sports:

Source: Favre rebuffs Vikings, will stay retired

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

I'll believe that Favre is staying retired once the season starts...

Comment

Waiting for BGB to come and say:

"he's only saying he's retired to get out of participating in off-season work-outs"

I am not opposed to having Favre play for this team just because he was the face of the Packers franchise, but I question if he is the best player for the job....I am not convinced either way right now.

Comment

Originally posted by B-rand View Post
                  Waiting for BGB to come and say:

"he's only saying he's retired to get out of participating in off-season work-outs"

I am not opposed to having Favre play for this team just because he was the face of the Packers franchise, but I question if he is the best player for the job....I am not convinced either way right now.
                  I wouldn't go ragging on BGB, he was dead on with the Harvin talk. And Favre probably is trying to get out of the offseason workouts.

Comment

I definitely think that Favre could be doing this so he can skip the workouts. I'd put the chances of him skipping workouts at 50%, same as him staying retired.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                      I wouldn't go ragging on BGB, he was dead on with the Harvin talk. And Favre probably is trying to get out of the offseason workouts.
                      No, I'm not raggin on him...I just saw him post that in a different forum.

Or at least I'm assuming it was him who posted it.

But you know what happens when you assume..............I look like an idiot.

Comment

Guys take the shoot and go after Vick.

Should be a good one!
                        You have nothing to lose.

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by banetzdererste View Post
                          Guys take the shoot and go after Vick.

Should be a good one!
                          You have nothing to lose.
                          We don't run the Wildcat. We need a drop-back QB with accuracy as well as arm strength.

Comment

Please stop sending me crappy pm's.
                            Last edited by General Zod; 05-26-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I'm in the Favre camp. He's a big upgrade...

Comment

The way I feel about this TJizzack situation is a little different. Send me a nasty PM. See if I care.

I think that he should stay a Viking. Because he will probably go to a different team and be a star. Just like Tyler Thigpen.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information