No announcement yet.

2010 Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im ok with this signing. We got him cheap, and while I dont think he is starter caliber, he is good for depth.

What I dont like is that I was really warming up to McCourty with our 1st. But I really think that we are going to draft someone with our 1st that nobody will probably see coming. Unless Dan Williams or Pouncie fall to us(which I doubt).

Ive been hearing that Rodger Safford has been moving up peoples boards as well, so him or Charles Brown wouldnt shock me either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
      I think we tend to underestimate Cedric's injury, the guy tore his ACL in late January.
      Lets not forget about EJs injury too. While I like Jasper Brinkley, I could see us taking someone like Weatherspoon or Washington.

Ok, so ya.....I have no idea what we are ******* doing tomorrow. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
        Lets not forget about EJs injury too. While I like Jasper Brinkley, I could see us taking someone like Weatherspoon or Washington.

Ok, so ya.....I have no idea what we are ******* doing tomorrow. :-)
        Yes I agree with that too, I can't see weatherspoon making it to us. But I wouldn't be too surprised to hear Daryl Washington get called at #30. He isn't as hyped as some of the other 1st prospects as there aren't too many 4-3 teams in need of him. But Daryl Washington would be an absolute stud in our tampa 2 scheme.

Comment

• Well last mock we are getting Kareem Jackson(1st) Navorro Bowman (2nd) and Ben Tate (3rd)

If the first 3 rounds fell this way, I would be good with it. I really didnt think much about Bowman but I think he would be good value at that pick and give us nice depth. I like McCourtney a little better then Jackson, but either for me would be ok. And I dont love the Ben Tate pick in the 3rd. The guy had fumble issues. God knows we dont need any more of those.

I would prefer us to grab an OL with one of our first 3 picks and maybe grab James Starks in the 4th or 5th.

Im just glad he doesnt have us taking Tebow. He has Mays dropping into the 2nd round. Id be ****** if we passed him up, but we'll wait and see I guess.
          Last edited by General Zod; 04-22-2010, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
            Yes I agree with that too, I can't see weatherspoon making it to us. But I wouldn't be too surprised to hear Daryl Washington get called at #30. He isn't as hyped as some of the other 1st prospects as there aren't too many 4-3 teams in need of him. But Daryl Washington would be an absolute stud in our tampa 2 scheme.
            He's an WLB, though. I don't know how highly the team thinks of Ben Leber, but I would absolutely loooooooooooooooove this pick. I've been hyping Washington for months now. The guy is oozing with talent, he just can't cover that well. He is so rangy and athletic
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Well this guy just become one of my favorite columnists.

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• So taking Tebow in the first round is a bad move? No ****.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I wouldn't cry if we got Daryl Washington.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    He's an WLB, though. I don't know how highly the team thinks of Ben Leber, but I would absolutely loooooooooooooooove this pick. I've been hyping Washington for months now. The guy is oozing with talent, he just can't cover that well. He is so rangy and athletic
                    I am sure they think pretty highly of leber, as he is a underated and overall very solid LB. But Leber is no spring chicken, gonna be 32 next year. Daryl Washington would be an immediate upgrade and bring some more athleticism(no exactly lebers forte) to our LB corp. Chad Greenway at SAM and Daryl Washington at WILL would be absolutly sick.

If he doesn't get taking at the end of round 1 there is a very good chance he could fall to the middle of the 2nd. As he is pretty much strictyly a 4-3 WILL or MIKE, and there isn't too many teams in need of his skill set. I would love to move up in round 2 for this guy if he starts to fall.
                    Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 04-22-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• It looks like there's quite a bit of talk that we won't even have a chance at Tebow(and I know it's PFT, but all of the info came from other sources):
                      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ow-to-broncos/

sig by BK and avy by me
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I am hoping we won't even have a chance at either of McCoy or Tebow.

Comment

• Lol at pft right now, they have posted about 6 rumors today and come back later and said they aren't true. They are throwing more **** than usual at the wall.

Comment

• I also read on the bottom line on NFLN that Steve Wyche is reporting that the Vikings will not take a QB at #30. I'm not sure if that's another smokescreen or what, but I'm liking the odds more and more that we don't take Tebow.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• I had no idea that there would be a chance that Clausen would fall to us. We are crazy if we dont take him.

Comment

• What the FLYING ****. I get it if he is still there tomorrow, but how do we ******* know that someone like the Browns won't trade up with the Rams or Saints.

Taking Clausen with #30 would have been like stealing candy from a baby. WTF SPEILMAN, WTF CHILLY....WWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information