Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Hughes anyone? I see him as a more athletic version of Ray Edwards. Although he wouldn't stop the run nearly as well as Ray. But Hughes, Allen, And Kevin Williams would be scary.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
      Jerry Hughes anyone? I see him as a more athletic version of Ray Edwards. Although he wouldn't stop the run nearly as well as Ray. But Hughes, Allen, And Kevin Williams would be scary.
      I think he is more of a 3-4 OLB, but I wouldn't be opposed to a Hughes pick.

Comment

• While i am glad that kennedy is back, i just hope that this does not dissuade the vikes from drafting an eventual replacement (see sig, price, cody?) for fat pat.

on a side note, it is promising that LT left nyc w/out a contract.
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
          While i am glad that kennedy is back, i just hope that this does not dissuade the vikes from drafting an eventual replacement (see sig, price, cody?) for fat pat.

Personally I think LT comes to the Vikings. We give him the best chance of a championship. I know the Jets were just in the AFCCG but If Favre comes back and we have AD and LT in the backfield and along with our Defense.. we have to be one of the top favorites.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
            my two cents:
            westbrook is done. no one has been sniffing around him, and there are plenty of teams that could use help at RB. i think LT signs with the jets, and it doesnt really bother me if that happens. while LT would be a decent pick up, i still would rather have fargas.
            You say Westy isn't getting a sniff and at the same time say you'd rather have Fargas than LT? Fargas supposedly failed a physical and clearly isn't checking out well with any other team that's looked at him. If we don't get LT it's either a rookie or Albert Young.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
              While i am glad that kennedy is back, i just hope that this does not dissuade the vikes from drafting an eventual replacement (see sig, price, cody?) for fat pat.

I don't see why it would stop them from looking at a replacement for Pat. Kennedy can be a quality depth guy but he isn't a guy that should be a full time starter on a team. I think the lack of intrest in an already weak F/A market would suggest that just about the rest of the NFL feels the same.

Comment

• doesnt mean anything, but:

Report: L.T. is poised to become a J-E-T
                Posted by Mike Florio on March 14, 2010 1:48 PM ET
                With free-agent running back LaDainian Tomlinson pondering his options after meeting with the Vikings and the Jets last week, Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the signs a pointing to L.T. heading to New York.

Acee, who stops short of reporting that it definitely will happen, cites three sources who believe it will. One source said that it's a "done deal."

Another source told Acee that a decision has not officially been made.

Stay tuned.
                oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                  You say Westy isn't getting a sniff and at the same time say you'd rather have Fargas than LT? Fargas supposedly failed a physical and clearly isn't checking out well with any other team that's looked at him. If we don't get LT it's either a rookie or Albert Young.
                  there had been talk that the raiders just released him to avoid paying him, and a few teams have been bringing him to at least look at him, where as i havent seen or heard anyone even mentioning westbrooks name.

who knows, maybe i'm just blinded by the fact that it's huggy bear's son ;)

Comment

• **** LT. lol

I still want us to find a vetern RB for a back up.
                    Last edited by General Zod; 03-14-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• bad news for some:

Tomlinson picks the Jets
                      Posted by Michael David Smith on March 14, 2010 6:11 PM ET
                      LaDainian Tomlinson has made his decision. He's going to be a New York Jet.

Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting that Tomlinson and the Jets reached an agreement today on a two-year contract.

Tomlinson's decision, which had been expected for the last couple of days, comes after he considered the Minnesota Vikings, where he visited on Thursday. On Friday he visited the Jets and on Saturday he flew home to San Diego to spend some time thinking before making up his mind.

Tomlinson will join a backfield that also includes running back Shonn Greene, who's coming off a strong rookie season with the Jets in 2009. During the regular season Greene carried 108 times for 540 yards, and in three playoff games he had 54 carries for 304 yards.

The question now is whether Tomlinson, who will turn 31 in June, has enough left to contribute to a Jets team that's coming off a loss in the AFC Championship Game and has Super Bowl aspirations. In 2009 Tomlinson had a career-low 730 rushing yards and a career-low 3.3 yards a carry.

Comment

• That bastard better give us that jersey back.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          That bastard better give us that jersey back.
                          lol :)

Comment

• I was pretty ambivalent towards the idea of LT the entire time so this really doesn't affect me one way or the other. I felt he could of reprised the role of 3rd down back fairly well, and I would have preferred to have not used a draft pick on a runner, but there should be a capable back-up available in the mid-rounds.

Comment

• I think Brett Favre is the reason that L.T. didn't sign with the team. I think he asked the team and maybe even Brett himself if he was coming back and he never got a clear definitive answer. If he had gotten a yes, then he would have signed when he visited on Tuesday.

I think the same thing happened with T.J. Houshmandazeh last year, but it was a bit of a different scenario with T-Jack and Sage Rosenfels, but no clear-cut quarterback to throw to him.

Thanks Brett.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Sometimes not signing a guy can be a huge move. Not nabbing Housh last year was huge; it paved the way for Sidney's breakout season -- no way our offense is as potent if we have Housh as opposed to Rice. I doubt the LT situation garners the same results, but just trying to put a positive spin on it for anyone bummed about his choice of New York.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information