Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not high on clausen. he seems like one of the douches that's supposed to be on that jersey shore show.
    oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
      I'm not high on clausen. he seems like one of the douches that's supposed to be on that jersey shore show.
      I've never been a Clausen fan, but most seem to be in agreement that he's matured a lot recently. He's still kind of a douche, but he's a douche I'd love to be the future of the Vikings.

Comment

• Clausen may be a douche, but it seems that he has matured and is much less of a douche, but he is a damn good football player and is a top 10 talent at QB, and if he would fall to the early 20s I think we should definitely trade up to grab him to be our franchise QB to ensure that no one else moves up to get him.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• i'm still not sure about the love for clausen. he didnt really accomplish anything at ND, and he has a reciever that is expected to go in the first round, so the talent around him isnt really an issue. he seems like a cocky bit ch and while his accuracy is very good, his arm strength is lacking.

who knows, i wasnt high on percy at this time last year either, and we know how that turned out

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
            i'm still not sure about the love for clausen. he didnt really accomplish anything at ND, and he has a reciever that is expected to go in the first round, so the talent around him isnt really an issue. he seems like a cocky bit ch and while his accuracy is very good, his arm strength is lacking.
            I disagree with this quite a bit, Clausen may not have won a whole lot at ND, but he had no running game when he was there and their defense was pretty bad at best for most of his time. His #s though were great, look at his stats for the last 2 years, they are damn good #s especially out of a pro style offense, not the spread that puts up such huge #s. He does have some talented receivers in Tate as well as Floyd and Rudolph, but the o-line was consistently bad and there was almost no running game. I'm not an expert on ND by any means, but the not winning the BCS or anything was not his fault. He may also not have the strongest arm, but it is more than adequate and is far from the Pennington level.

sig by BK and avy by me
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Ray Edwards holds out hope for an offer sheet
              Posted by Mike Florio on April 9, 2010 11:58 PM ET
              Last month, rumors and reports circulated that the Eagles and/or the Saints could be pursuing Vikings defensive end Ray Edwards, a restricted free agent tendered at the first-round level. To date, nothing has happened. But with five days remaining until the window for signing offers sheets slam shuts, Edwards has yet to rule out the possibility that an opportunity will come, according to Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

If it doesn't happen, Edwards won't be signing his one-year contract with the Vikings.

"I won't be [at Winter Park]," Edwards said. "Whenever I have to sign, that's when I'll sign."

As a practical matter, Edwards has to sign by June 15. Thereafter, the Vikings can reduce the tender offer to 110 percent of Edwards' base salary for 2009, which would shrink his pay from $2.521 million to $1.1 million.

Zulgad writes that Edwards is upset with the fact that the labor deal increased the years of service necessary to qualify for free agency from four years to six, given the uncapped year. Still, he's one of the few who is taking a stand; plenty of other players who would have been unrestricted free agents in an uncapped year have signed their RFA tenders.

Comment

• I would be just fine if the Vikes were able to trade away Edwards for a 1st round or early 2nd round pick.
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                  I would be just fine if the Vikes were able to trade away Edwards for a 1st round or early 2nd round pick.
                  Absolutely. He's got talent, but he's not somebody I'd want to throw big money at, and that seems to be the only thing he'll settle for.

Comment

• WTF? early 2nd round pick?

I agree Big Play *** has a bad attitude, but DE's like him don't grow on trees...and next year could be the last realistic shot at a SB for a while, unless we find a QB worth a damn.

Comment

• Yup, i'd be happy to dump him for a high 2nd. It really is not that crazy. Robison is a good pass rush option & i would be content with picking up a rotational guy with our 2nd or 3rd. Wootton could be an option in the late 2nd.
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• If we could get a first or even a top 5-10 pick in the 2nd, I'd do it. Edwards is great at stopping the run, but hasn't been the type of pass rusher he was expected to be, or should be with the other guys we have on that d-line. He didn't have that good of a season except for a couple games, namely the Dallas playoff game, and during the regular season, almost half of his 8.5 sacks came in 2 games, he had 2 each against the Lions and the Packers, neither of whom have very good o-lines.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• I'd be happy with that return as it's excellent value in a player trade. We likely would not be able to replicate Edwards' production next year, but I think we'd do well enough with a rotation on that side. Getting that type of value for a guy whose time in purple may be limited is fantastic IMO.

Comment

• Robison is a Jared Allen clone. Which is ok. But I'd much rather have Edwards than Robison. Edwards does a good job at stopping the run.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              Robison is a Jared Allen clone. Which is ok. But I'd much rather have Edwards than Robison. Edwards does a good job at stopping the run.
                              I agree with you on rather having Edwards, but if you could get a first/early second for him in a draft this early I think you almost have to take it.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Fred Evans and Ryan Cook(booo) both signed tenders to remain Vikings.

Edit: and Tahi did too
                                Last edited by General Zod; 04-13-2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information