• Show
Clear All

• sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Toby Gerhart jersey coming in the mail..thank you very much.

Comment

• Favre needs surgery on his ankle. I'm pretty sure we'll be let in on his intentions a lot sooner than anyone was expecting. If he has the surgery, he's gonna play, if he decides not to have the surgery, he's gonna retire. Simple as that.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
          Favre needs surgery on his ankle. I'm pretty sure we'll be let in on his intentions a lot sooner than anyone was expecting. If he has the surgery, he's gonna play, if he decides not to have the surgery, he's gonna retire. Simple as that.
          Pretty much the exact same thing that happened last year except it was his bicep. He kept denying that he had surgery and they had reporters camping out of Dr. Andrews office. Let's brace ourselves for another media circus.....

Comment

• I expect Favre to come back, but if he doesn't there is going to be a **** storm in Minnesota.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• What the hell is the excuse for not drafting a qb? really? it would piss Favre off? Hes only under contract for one more year and he hasnt exactly steped up to the plate to assure us that there is any reason not to piss him off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
                What the hell is the excuse for not drafting a qb? really? it would piss Favre off? Hes only under contract for one more year and he hasnt exactly steped up to the plate to assure us that there is any reason not to piss him off?
                Arrogance. Plain and simple.
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• All those mock drafts where I said things like "there's no way in hell Clausen falls to the Vikings" . . . then he does and he just keeps going right on by. Stupid.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                    All those mock drafts where I said things like "there's no way in hell Clausen falls to the Vikings" . . . then he does and he just keeps going right on by. Stupid.
                    I thought the same way as you. I don't like us passing on him, but there were other teams with a more dire QB situation than us who passed on him(Buffalo and Cleveland come to mind).

sig by BK and avy by me
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I think Clausen will be very good and quite a few teams will look dumb. I just don't buy the BS. If a guy has top 20 talent you take him, especially if he's a QB.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• The notion that the Vikings passed on Clausen simply to placate Favre was a product of the moronic talking-heads at ESPN. If that was their true thought process, everyone within the organization should be fired immediately and banished from the NFL.

Brett is the Vikings quarterback until he no longer wants to be. Drafting one would not change that. I liked Clausen before the draft, but the fact that he dropped to the middle of the 2nd round gives me pause. It doesn't mean he can't have success, but NFL organizations are privy to more information than us and they clearly saw something that scared them off. Quarterbacks in general have a high bust rate, but outside of the 1st round, the odds are heavily tilted in favor of a quarterback not panning out. If Clausen can't succeed in Carolina, he won't have succeeded anywere.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                          I think Clausen will be very good and quite a few teams will look dumb. I just don't buy the BS. If a guy has top 20 talent you take him, especially if he's a QB.
                          Originally posted by BlueBandit24 View Post
                          The notion that the Vikings passed on Clausen simply to placate Favre was a product of the moronic talking-heads at ESPN. If that was their true thought process, everyone within the organization should be fired immediately and banished from the NFL.

Brett is the Vikings quarterback until he no longer wants to be. Drafting one would not change that. I liked Clausen before the draft, but the fact that he dropped to the middle of the 2nd round gives me pause. It doesn't mean he can't have success, but NFL organizations are privy to more information than us and they clearly saw something that scared them off. Quarterbacks in general have a high bust rate, but outside of the 1st round, the odds are heavily tilted in favor of a quarterback not panning out. If Clausen can't succeed in Carolina, he won't have succeeded anywere.
                          I agree with you, I still really like Clausen and think he'll be a damn good QB, but there had to have been something that caused teams other than us to pass on him, for reasons not related to not trying to piss Favre off, which imo was absolutely not the reason they passed on him.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• The thing that irritates me most is that we traded up in the second round, wasted our 3rd round pick, and picked an effin running back. I thought for sure we'd pick Clausen when we traded up. I thought wrong.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              I thought for sure we'd pick Clausen when we traded up. I thought wrong.
                              That might have been tough since he was off the board already. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBandit24 View Post
                                That might have been tough since he was off the board already. :)
                                Yup. Clausen went at 48 and we traded up to 51, but as soon as we had traded up I instantly thought we were moving up for either Colt McCoy or Vladimir Ducasse, I never once thought about a RB, let alone Gerhart.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information