Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaymar Johnson is out 6-8 weeks with a thumb injury, he's on the injury/waived list, meaning there's a chance if no one claims him (realistic possibility since he won't be playing), that we can keep him.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Interesting write up...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...essvikes081810

And the part where it talks about Favre knowing the offense more then Childress and not trusting his playcalling I can believe %100.

Comment

• If we trade Sage what do we do with our QB situation next year? Jackson is in the last year of his contract and Brett will retire. So do we re-sign Tarvaris? He seems really bitter over this whole situation, but on the other hand who would sign him? Just seems like we put all our eggs in one basket for this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          Interesting write up...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...essvikes081810

And the part where it talks about Favre knowing the offense more then Childress and not trusting his playcalling I can believe %100.
          What I find interesting is that no one has figured out the 2 sources.
          Sage and Tavaris is my guess.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            Jaymar Johnson is out 6-8 weeks with a thumb injury, he's on the injury/waived list, meaning there's a chance if no one claims him (realistic possibility since he won't be playing), that we can keep him.
            I've been a big fan of Johnson's since last year during training camp, so I really hope he does make it back to us.

And lol about Favre not trusting Childress. Knowing that makes me like Favre a little more. I'm almost positive none of us trust him, so it's good to know that people actually in the game feel the same way.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• did Harvin have serious migraine problems while he was at Florida?

Somehow I don't remember hearing anything about Migraines during the draft or beforehand in the various scouting reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by contento View Post
                did Harvin have serious migraine problems while he was at Florida?

Somehow I don't remember hearing anything about Migraines during the draft or beforehand in the various scouting reports.
                I am sure he dealt with them a bit during his time at Florida, however it definatly seems to be happening a whole lot more frequently in the NFL.

I actually am starting to believe that the weed may have been helping to surpress the migranes a bit.
                Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 08-19-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I dont know, but him passing out at practice today is some scary ****.

Comment

• I've smoked before when I've had a headache and it's helped alot, but it wasn't a migraine. I say let Percy smoke his buds.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• He needs to get a medical license. He needs to move to Cali lol.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                        I dont know, but him passing out at practice today is some scary ****.
                        Yea that is definatly scary... I just hope they can find a way to help surpress these migranes soon. Because if they don't, I think Harvin may end up retiring prematuraly somewhere in the not too distant future.

Comment

• Just get the man a J and he can go back to destroying defenses.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Looks like we are signing Javon Walker today.

Comment

• The Walker signing must be an insurance thing for Harvin having his migraines and what not. Although, I don't think Walker is the best option. If the Vikings were to keep Walker into the regular season we would be stacked at WR.

Rice
                              Harvin
                              Berrian
                              Walker
                              Johnson
                              Mitchell

Not saying Walker will make the team, but still...

EDIT: here is the link http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=5489232

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Sounds like Sidney Rice is having surgery and will miss about 8 weeks...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information