X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...2011 Vikings Head Coach: Mike Tice

Comment

• Well Pat, as a Vikings fan I miss the hell out of Chester Taylor. As a offensive whole, we miss the hell out of Chester Taylor. Think about that Sunday when Chester runs by you while he converts on big 3rd down for the Bears.

And yes Pat dont worry about their problems, we have plenty of our own. Like you, sucking ass this season. Or the fact there our vaulted D-line cant get any pressure at all this season. And, we are not near as stout agaisnt the run this year, And....

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        So...2011 Vikings Head Coach: Mike Tice
        As sorry as it is, he would be an improvement over Childress.

Tice would probably run the damn ball.

Comment

• Yellow submarined: NFL fines Vikings' Bernard Berrian $5,000 for fashion faux pas

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_16575965

The NFL has fined Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Bernard Berrian $5,000 for wearing yellow cleats Sunday, Berrian told the Pioneer Press.

Per NFL rules, Vikings players must wear black- or purple-colored cleats during games. Berrian said he will not wear his yellow cleats again during games.

Berrian had a productive game in those cleats with nine catches for 89 yards.
          **** the NFL. Those cleats were ******* awesome. And he should keep wearing them if it makes him have as good a game as he did.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Yeah I gotta agree, those shoes went well with the all purples they were wearing.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5806520

And my interest in the season slowly begins to disappear...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• It says he isn't considering firing Childress, hopefully that means that he's already decided be is going to do it.

Comment

• Things should really get juicy when the Vikes drop the home game to the Packers next week.
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• not that this pertains to us at all. But I kind of hope chilly gets fired. Cause the cowboys found success with garrett today, why couldn't we find success with Frazier?

sig by fenikz
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                      not that this pertains to us at all. But I kind of hope chilly gets fired. Cause the cowboys found success with garrett today, why couldn't we find success with Frazier?
                      Because Jason Garrett's an offensive genius..duh.

Comment

• I do not want to see Frazier as the next head coach so be honest if we stick with Chilldress and keep losing, all the better. Bring in a guy like Harbaugh or Fox, with a high draft pick and I could see next year being exciting.

Comment

• Ehhhhhh giving up a pick for a coach? I'll pass on that. I would rather get a top 10 qb

sig by fenikz
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• After this season you guys need to completely clean house of the current staff and that includes Leslie Frazier...granted the secondary isn't that deep or good, but he has done nothing to make up for the problems that the front four is having and that is exposing the secondary for what they are...he had success early on as coordinator but the defense's play has gone downhill quick...considering you guys will more than likely bring in a young QB, i think the idea of Jim Harbaugh is a great idea

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              After this season you guys need to completely clean house of the current staff and that includes Leslie Frazier...granted the secondary isn't that deep or good, but he has done nothing to make up for the problems that the front four is having and that is exposing the secondary for what they are...he had success early on as coordinator but the defense's play has gone downhill quick...considering you guys will more than likely bring in a young QB, i think the idea of Jim Harbaugh is a great idea
                              This. I could do away with the entire coaching staff.

Dream coach... Tony Dungy. Maybe he would be tempted to come back with some management power.
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Give me Gruden and I'll be the happiest unicorn enthusiast this side of the Mississippi.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information