Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm keeping my sig until childress is fired.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
      I'm keeping my sig until childress is fired.
      You'll like this one v_28!
      In fact, I might SMELL a new sig or avatar from someone here soon.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...read10/Vikings

Comment

• Yeah, I would be all for Frazier being gone too.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Would you guys rather turn to T-Jack next year, use a #1 pick on a Mallett or Locker or another athletic one in Cam Newton, or would you rather trade that #1 pick for Kevin Kolb?

Just curious what the sampling here is in Viking Country on those QBs.

Me personally, I'd bet more on Kolb than any of those rookies, and that includes Andrew Luck who will go before your pick. He could be another Trent Edwards or Joey Harrington.

Kolb has at least shown some good stuff at the NFL level already.

Comment

• I would like to see Tavaris Jackson get some more snaps this year to see if the need is there for a QB. But if Chilly gets fired, I would imagine whichever coach comes in will want to move on with another QB. I would take Locker or Mallett. Especially with Rice and Harvin as deep threats.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Yes, give me Locker or Mallett. No Newton.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I would definitely take Newton.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                  I would like to see Tavaris Jackson get some more snaps this year to see if the need is there for a QB. But if Chilly gets fired, I would imagine whichever coach comes in will want to move on with another QB. I would take Locker or Mallett. Especially with Rice and Harvin as deep threats.
                  As much as I would like to see Tavaris Get more snaps this year, I just dont see it happening. Childress is pretty much fighting for his job right now and He wont use Tarvaris to see what the future might hold for T-jack and not himself.

As for the other question... Give me Mallet or Locker. No to Newton though. He is a fun QB to watch right now but Im just not a big fan of his game transferring to the NFL. Like Mallet and Locker. Also No to 1st rounder to Kolb. Maybe a 2 and a 4 but Not a 1st. But I dont see us trading for Kolb.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                    As much as I would like to see Tavaris Get more snaps this year, I just dont see it happening. Childress is pretty much fighting for his job right now and He wont use Tarvaris to see what the future might hold for T-jack and not himself.
                    Well I hope we take care of all that for you, as we did to Dallas getting Wade Phillips ass finally kicked to the curb.

We rout you guys.
                    Chilly is thrown out the door.
                    You give an honest look at T-Jack with the current team, to evaluate him and see if you can live with him or need to bring in a "Franchise QB".

Comment

• I think trading anything more than a third for Kolb would be a mistake. And since you don't have a third anymore, I wouldn't even look there.

Comment

• I want Ryan Mallett no where near this team.

Thank you, that is all.

Comment

• I don't want Kolb either. I'd be quite content with Locker, Luck or Mallett. I don't know much about Nick Foles yet.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Don't think they would like Cam Newton.

They would obviously want Luck, but he ain't gonna be there.

So that leaves Mallett versus Locker.. I think they would struggle with that decision, personally. Assuming Locker comes back from injury and plays better than he did before. They'd probably go with Locker, the skill set is just too tempting to pass up.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Locker Locker Locker Locker. Keep me away from Mallet please.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                                Locker Locker Locker Locker. Keep me away from Mallet please.
                                I don't know where this team will head on offense, but it would make sense to try to pick up somebody who knows how to run the West Coast. We have a lot of good players for that system. That would be one positive for Mallett. Being that tall and being able to angle your ball downwards on slants/square-ins makes it easier. I would definitely prefer Locker though, I agree with you. Just something to think about with Mallett.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information