Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've been down with a toothache for a while, so here are some "headlines" some of you might have missed

Vikings | Spielman attends Florida Pro Day
    Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:43:36 -0700

Gil Brandt, of NFL.com, reports Minnesota Vikings vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman attended the Pro Day at the University of Florida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Will work out Harvin
    Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:12:26 -0700

Jeremy Fowler, of the South Florida SunSentinel, reports University of Florida WR Percy Harvin said he has a private workout scheduled with the Minnesota Vikings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Loadholt expected to visit
    Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:48:32 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings are expected to meet with University of Oklahoma OT Phil Loadholt next month, according to Scout.com.
    oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• 5 years ~ $25 for Griffin

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/...umbers-in.html
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
        oh my god...That is a lot of money. I just puked in my mouth when I saw that Harvin article. No thank you sir.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Vikings | Tahi earns extra money
          Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:32:40 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings FB Naufahu Tahi earned an additional $159,618 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Vikings | Cook earns extra money
          Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:32:05 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings C Ryan Cook earned an additional $188,832 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Vikings | Griffin earns extra money
          Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:31:47 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings CB Cedric Griffin earned an additional $210,748 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Vikings | Edwards earns extra money
          Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:31:29 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings DE Ray Edwards earned an additional $221,322 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Comment

• great news boys, apparently AD is rumored to be on the cover of madden 2010

sig by fenikz
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Ryan Cook earned a bonus?

For what?

And I thought Big Ben was on the cover of Madden 2010.

I can't believe Griffin got 5/25...
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                Ryan Cook earned a bonus?

For what?
                he did get some great jumps off the ball and he had some great blocks...

the only problem is that they were before the snap :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i know a lot of you are going to ***** that it's not a need, but:

Receiver scheduled to visit
                  March 25th, 2009 – 8:56 AM by Chip Scoggins While we’re waiting for Brad Childress’ media session to conclude in California and hopefully receiving the transcript soon thereafter, thought I would pass along an item from Scout.com that reports Maryland wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey is scheduled to visit the Vikings on April 8-9.

Vikings wide receivers coach George Stewart attended Heyward-Bey’s pro day workout a few weeks ago.

i think it might be a good idea to take him if he is there at 22. tackle is a need, but we still dont need to reach for one in that spot, corner is some what a need, but with the signing of payhma(sp?), it isnt as high as before.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                    great news boys, apparently AD is rumored to be on the cover of madden 2010
                    Pretty sure Big Ben is on the cover this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
                      i think it might be a good idea to take him if he is there at 22. tackle is a need, but we still dont need to reach for one in that spot, corner is some what a need, but with the signing of payhma(sp?), it isnt as high as before.
                      WR is a need and I wouldn't mind taking a guy in Rd 1 but I don't think DHB is a good idea. We already have a deep threat in Berrian and I would like someone who doesn't have the "Bust Factor". Obviously anyone drafted could bust but this guy is being talked about just because of his speed, we've gone down that road once and look how that ended up. Drafting Troy Williamson part 2 would seriously hurt this franchise. We cannot afford another mistake like that.

Comment

• I think we may have to look at CB or WR if the OTs jump as high as they did last year.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• apparently Britton is projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd...No thanks.

sig by fenikz
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                            apparently Britton is projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd...No thanks.
                            Where have you read that, did you get that from Scott's scouting report, because he even said that he thinks that he will be taken in the first round, but he doesn't have him as one of his top 32 players.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Yeah I saw it on scotts report.

sig by fenikz
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• god damn it, we will never get a good qb:

Report: Vikings Pulled Out Of Cutler Talks Last Month
                                Posted by Mike Florio on March 25, 2009, 10:42 p.m.
                                As the effort continues to identify teams that might be interested in trading for Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler, one of the franchises presumably on the short list reportedly opted to bow out last month.

According to Charles Robinson of Yahoo! Sports, the Vikings were involved in three-team talks that would have brought Cutler to Minnesota.

But the Vikings bowed out because, as Robinson writes, “some elements in the Minnesota coaching staff weren’t entirely sold on Cutler.”

It’s not surprising. Vikings coach Brad Childress had a front-row seat in Philly for the delicate genius known as Donovan McNabb. And then, upon arriving in Minnesota, Childress and incumbent quarterback Daunte Culpepper got into a nasty pissing match before Culpepper was traded.

So Childress surely wouldn’t want Cutler.

And if the Vikings felt that way last month, they undoubtedly feel even more strongly about it now, given the extent to which Cutler has exposed the flesh of his rump to the rest of the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information