This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
    You could care less either way...then Adrian breaks his leg the first game of the pre-season.
    If this happens I will be blaming you :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Make that two of us.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        Originally posted by marshallb View Post
        Make that two of us.
        I'm not saying that he will...

I'm just saying that Dude doesn't care if AD was on the Madden cover. If he was, then he would probably break his leg the first game of the pre-season.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• That is only because i don't believe in "curses".

If AD breaks his leg, it would have nothing to do with being on the cover or not.

That's all i am saying.

p.s. ~If he does break his leg, then i am blaming you for cursing him by talking about him breaking his leg. ;)
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• So the rumors are flying around that Washington is going to make a move for Sanchez and if so Jason Campbell will demand a trade.

Since Campbell would be an upgrade for us vs. Jackson and Rosenfel, trade wise, what should we give up for Campbell? Or do we want him at all?

Discuss. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              So the rumors are flying around that Washington is going to make a move for Sanchez and if so Jason Campbell will demand a trade.

Since Campbell would be an upgrade for us vs. Jackson and Rosenfel, trade wise, what should we give up for Campbell? Or do we want him at all?

Give up the 2nd this year and a 3rd or 4th next year. The kid is young and has shown he can be a good QB in this league. We would be able to give him a Rushing game a very good Defense and hopefully a decent Pass game.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post

The problem isn't would I want him, it's what would I give up? I mean definitely not a 1st round pick. I just don't think he has shown enough in the chances he's had. I would give up a 2nd round pick in next years draft or something though.

Comment

• I probably wouldn't be willing to give up enough to get this done. I like Campbell, but I think I'd rather have the picks. If I were to do anything, I'd probably give up a 2nd next year and a 5th this year, but I wouldn't be too sure about doing that.
                  That, and I don't think anything would happen on this anyways. If we aren't willing to go after Cutler and Quinn, then why would go after Campbell.

sig by BK and avy by me
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                    I probably wouldn't be willing to give up enough to get this done. I like Campbell, but I think I'd rather have the picks. If I were to do anything, I'd probably give up a 2nd next year and a 5th this year, but I wouldn't be too sure about doing that.
                    That, and I don't think anything would happen on this anyways. If we aren't willing to go after Cutler and Quinn, then why would go after Campbell.
                    I've got a great answer for you. Because we like to go after QB's who are average at best.....come to think of it, Campbell might be too talented for this staff to go after. I mean lets trade up for Tjack and give up a 4th for Sage. But forget giving up some high picks for Quinn or Cutty.

Comment

• I don't know about Jason Campbell he had a pretty good start but didn't finish very well. He isn't that good of a fit for the west coast offense either. I think the Vikings would be better off taking a pass on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                        I don't know about Jason Campbell he had a pretty good start but didn't finish very well. He isn't that good of a fit for the west coast offense either. I think the Vikings would be better off taking a pass on him.
                        I'd like to see what he could if he different have a different OC and playbook every year. Even back to his Auburn days he's been forced to learn a new offense most years, I think it is something ridiculous like 7 of the past 8. It is irrelevant now since the Skins are going to need him but I would welcome Campbell on the Vikes.

Comment

• anyone else excited to see Harvin and Peterson on offense? God, now that the draft is gone I can't wait for opening day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                            anyone else excited to see Harvin and Peterson on offense? God, now that the draft is gone I can't wait for opening day!!!
                            Im more excited on seeing Childress go outside the box and trying to use Harvin. Like I said in another forum..Harvin is going to have to prove to me that he was worth the 22nd pick and all the hype that he has.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34
                              anyone else excited to see Harvin and Peterson on offense? God, now that the draft is gone I can't wait for opening day!!!
                              Well Harvin was definatly an electric play in college but don't get your hopes up too high. After all he is a WR and that position has one of the toughest transition's from college to the pro game. Rarely do you see a rookie WR make a huge impact right away. The Vikings fanatic in me wants to think he is going to come in light the place on fire but the realistic side says it's not happening. Chances are if he makes an impact right away it will be from returning kicks.

Comment

• I am very excited to see the offense. It very well could be one of the more explosive in the NFL if we could get some decent QB play. We now have 3 of the top big play threats in the NFL.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information