Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please god noooooo! Not Favre rumor mania again...

Comment

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
      Please god noooooo! Not Favre rumor mania again...
      Yup....here we go.

Comment

• If anyone was wondering or cared. Sage Rosenfels number will be No. 2. Im happy because I have a Sidney Rice jersey and the number is 18, the number sage wanted.

Also Please No Favre to Minnesota.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Favre in Minnesota would just be hilarious. Green Bay fans would piss and moan all year long.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
            Favre in Minnesota would just be hilarious. Green Bay fans would piss and moan all year long.
            Why??? If Brett decides to come back and play for Minnesota, as a Packers fan, I would have no problems with that. Regardless of how I felt about the decision when it was made to go with Aaron Rodgers, Brett was no longer the QB and he, as a free agent, should be able to play anywhere he feels he can still play.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              Why??? If Brett decides to come back and play for Minnesota, as a Packers fan, I would have no problems with that. Regardless of how I felt about the decision when it was made to go with Aaron Rodgers, Brett was no longer the QB and he, as a free agent, should be able to play anywhere he feels he can still play.
              I'm not saying that he's better than Rodgers. I'm saying that if we were to win the division and Packer fans had to watch Favre run around the field after watching Peterson scamper for 50 yard TDs that Packer fans would be even more depressed than that 5-11 record last year. No Packer fan could convince me that if the Vikes won the division with Favre that they wouldn't be bitter.

Comment

• I think if it would've happened last year more people may be slighted, but now the Packers know what they have at QB and it's good, so they may feel slighted, but a lot of the hostility, and thus overall fun, is gone :(. As I felt last year, no thank you to Favre.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I really don't think Favre is goin to be coming back this time. But being able to chose where he can go might be tempting. I don't see how the situation in minnesota wouldn't be tempting for him to comeback. I don't really want favre, but at the same time i can't honestly sit here and say that Rosenfels or T-Jack is definatly a better option than a 40 year old Favre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                    I really don't think Favre is goin to be coming back this time. But being able to chose where he can go might be tempting. I don't see how the situation in minnesota wouldn't be tempting for him to comeback. I don't really want favre, but at the same time i can't honestly sit here and say that Rosenfels or T-Jack is definatly a better option than a 40 year old Favre.
                    Here comes the circus

Comment

• God no...I don't want Farve. Especially after what he showed last year and he's even older now. Remember that he needed surgery at the end of last season and no one knows if he even had the surgery, and if he didn't, then returning isn't really even a viable option.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                        God no...I don't want Farve. Especially after what he showed last year and he's even older now. Remember that he needed surgery at the end of last season and no one knows if he even had the surgery, and if he didn't, then returning isn't really even a viable option.
                        I don't think he's coming back. But he didn't have surgery and to correct you the injury didn't need surgery. It was an option but with rest it could heal on its own. I know he didn't have the surgery and am not sure how long the recovery time was but it has been said a few times that it would heal on it own.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                          I don't think he's coming back. But he didn't have surgery and to correct you the injury didn't need surgery. It was an option but with rest it could heal on its own. I know he didn't have the surgery and am not sure how long the recovery time was but it has been said a few times that it would heal on it own.
                          OK... I knew it would heal on it's own, as would almost every injury. The thing with that is it not healing right, discomfort, healing time, etc. It's like a broken bone will heal on it's own, it just may not do so properly or as quickly. I don't think he will either, I just think it's odd that he pushed for his release.

sig by BK and avy by me
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• If I saw Brett Favre work out and he could make most of the throws, I'd sign him if we think he can steal 2-3 games a year in the 4th quarter unlike any other quarterback that we have.

But if he's still struggling with that injury, I leave him where he was. People forget, despite his late season struggles, he was actually a hell of a quarterback the first half of the season. He couldn't make half the NFL throws the 2nd half of the season. He's sure as hell not going to be throwing as much if he was on the Vikings.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Harvin Doesn’t Show Up For Minicamp
                              Posted by Mike Florio on May 1, 2009, 3:07 p.m. EDT
                              When the Vikings drafted receiver Percy Harvin six days ago, there was reason for the team to be concerned.

There might be even more reasons now.

According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Harvin didn’t show for a rookie minicamp that opened today.

A Vikings spokesman told the Star Tribune that coach Brad Childress will address the situation after Friday’s practice.

Rookies technically aren’t required to attend offseason practices, because they’re not under contract. It’s rare, however, that rookies refuse to participate. Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman is the last first-rounder whom we can recall boycotting offseason workouts while unsigned.

I know that Florio likes to blow things out of proportion, but this could be an interesting start to his Vikings career if there is any truth/significance to this story....
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Im not gonna take to much on this..its not mandatory for him to be there and plus if Florida is still in School he might be finishing up some classes. who knows.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information