Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Booty gets to learn under future HOF QB Vince Young.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ice-squad.html

Comment

• Orlando Thomas loses battle with ALS

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
        Seriously. Right now the offer stands at Tavaris Jackson and a 4th for their 3rd.
        I would probably do that. Their 3rd is a high 3rd, and our 4th is a low one, so it's a wide gap between those picks. Going by the TVC, it'd put T-Jack's value at that of a late 3rd, which would be good value.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Damn what a terrible disease. He was good while he played here. RIP.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• 37 is way to young to go. RIP Mr. Thomas.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yeah I always liked him at safety, he was a hard hitter. 37 is to young to die anyways.

Edit: Fixed
              Last edited by General Zod; 10-28-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• So I guess he hasn't passed?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...nciaec8O7EyUsl

Awesome to hear then.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  So I guess he hasn't passed?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...nciaec8O7EyUsl

Awesome to hear then.
                  Jeez, nice epic fail by the Vikings website.

Fight on Orlando! :-)

Comment

• Sorry for posting an untrue story but in this case I'm glad it was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      Sorry for posting an untrue story but in this case I'm glad it was wrong.
                      No worries man, I read that little nugget on more then one website before they came out and said he was alive.

Comment

• Hey ran across something interesting thought I would let my fellow swdc Viking fans in on it...

Seems Brian Robison has been reading, and posting a bit on a Minnesota Vikings message board. I am pretty sure you all have been to the site not sure if you read the message boards(I do occasionally). It's isn't a hoax either he did a fan chat with Tim Yotter on the site and revealed his identity on the MB. here is the link to the chat transcript http://min.scout.com/2/914155.html. ... pretty cool to see a NFL player actually interacting with the fan base on a MB.

Comment

• Very nice. Im gonna post on there how I think he should cut into Ray Edwards playing time. lol

Comment

• Just an update on the forum mock...

I'm not sure if you guys will like this move all to much, I'm not sure if this is a good move or not...The first move we made was:

WE GET:
                            Raiders 3rd

RAIDERS GET:
                            Tavaris Jackson
                            Our 3rd

The second trade I made:

WE GET:
                            Renaldo Hill
                            Denvers 3rd

DENVER GETS:
                            Anthony Hererra
                            Raiders 3rd.

I liked the deal, Renaldo Hill is a competent safety and that's what we needed. It eliminated a draft need for us. Now in the first round, I'm torn whether or not I should go for a QB or a DT or a LB. I want to go for QB but I don't know how much talent will be there. If Bradford or Clausen is there, then I'm going for QB, but of Terrance Cody is there, I will go for him. LB can wait til the 2nd round. I may trade our 3rd and Sage Rosenfels to get another 2nd round pick.

Let me know your thoughts...I hate flying solo here.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• 2-1 out of these last 3 is damn good in my book, and we could have easily won that Pittsburgh game. Our schedule takes a steep downturn in terms of talent. These next 3 games we should be big favorites with Detroit, Seattle, and Chicago (at home).

On another note, how good has Harvin been this year? That big return after the Packers scored was unreal. The guy just gives us something that we just plain didn't have last year.

He's alright, for a Gator.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I have so impressed with Harvin this year. I knew that he was fast and had "moves" and stuff, but i have been most impressed with his strength. He has broken a large number of tackles by just bullying his way out of the defenders' arms.

Hopefully he & Sidney are able to keep their strong play up after the old man hangs 'em up again.... for good.
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information