Al Wilson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson?

Our LB's are deep, but we dont really have that one playmaker. Wilson is a great pass rusher, and can play any Strong Side, Weak Side and Middle. Proably wont happen, but at this point i'd be happy with any action from the front office.

edit: Did not notice he had been released yea sure what do we have to lose by signing him?? nothing but i think childress wants to stay young hence no joe Horn/Eric Moulds so i dont think he will go after him
    Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 04-13-2007, 08:14 PM.

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
        No thanks.
        Yeah, Im going to Agree. He's Hurt with that Neck Injury i think. Someone said in the NFL Section of the Forum that he is expected to miss the 07 Season. Im happy with the LB core we have.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Who knows with Speilman and Childress...they're probably still workin the wire hoping another safety becomes available.

Comment

lol... or they are hoping someone else cuts their slot reciever so we can sign them to be our starter
            Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 04-13-2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I like the notion of Harper playing the Nickel CB , and he does provide some depth...but I'm really hoping we take a CB somewhere in the draft.
              Or Hawkins or Gordon make carl lewis like strides and can be counted on for depth (for more than just the practice squad)

Comment

harper? I believe he signed with the Titans... you must be thinking of Dwight Smith?

Comment

My bad, I meant to say Doss....

it's been a long day.

Comment

oohhhh ok got ya... yea well to me Daymeion hughes sounds good in the third but it all depends on what we do in the first two rounds

Comment

I've read twice now that Doss is someone who is probably going to see some action as the nickel back. I think that's fine Doss is athletic enough to play that slot and back up both safety spots.
                      I wouldn't mind Hughes in the 3rd...just not so sure he lasts that long.

Comment

I'd take Wilson in a heartbeat. He's a proven player and would be good to help mentor Greenway and the other backers. Sort of like how Greg Biekert (sp?) helped us a few years back.

Comment

It'd be nice, but it would be somewhat unnecessary and it's unrealistic.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

i say sign him to a veteran minimum, one year contract. if he gets healthy and performs well, sign him to a better contract next year. if he wouldnt go for that, **** him
                            oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Good luck with that [Rolling eyes]
                              As long as he can pass a physical some team is going to offer him a 3 year big money deal....my guess would be Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information