Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KG will he stay and who will we get form the free agency pool?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG will he stay and who will we get form the free agency pool?

Rashard lewis would be nice.kg aint going no where.he just bought a new house.he staying here for atleast one more year.

You're cool.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

and u walk funny

Comment

Vince Carter is the best option on the market.

Comment

Basketball is unwatchable.

If I want to see 10 selfesh guys throw up brick after brick , I'll head down
          to any park in MPLS and do it for free.

Basketball ranks behind WOMEN'S softball in terms of watchability.

Comment

Yeah, since the Wolves recent decline, I haven't watched too much basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post

Its a sport that i rather Play than watch and same with Soccer. The only sports i like to watch are Football,Hockey, and Baseball.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

vikings ej u fare weather fan.how can u not like basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by kgformvp21 View Post
                  vikings ej u fare weather fan.how can u not like basketball.
                  I'm not a fairweather fan; I just watch teams that show me they want to win.

Comment

Just leave

Comment

Who cares. Randy Wittman is coming back despite the horrible job he did last year. Nothing matters next year with Randy Wittman. Another wasted year of KG's career.

Go Bulls.
                      "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                      4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post

Q.F.E.

Basketball is the step child of modern sports.

Comment

NBA is tooo good. NBA Playoffs are toooo good right now. The Warriors-Mavericks games of the series have been some of the best sporting events I've watched this year.

Hockey is the sport that I believe is the step child of modern sports. The ratings and problems the sport has speaks for itself. I don't even need to formulate an argument, because recent history does it for me!
                          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Oh god i hope the Warriors take out the Mavericks i hate their owner(cant think of his name right now) i just loved seeing his reaction when the warriors were kicking their ass

I love Hockey i wish it was on more often... it will be a sad, sad day when Soccer(the most boring sport to watch) is aired more than Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                              Oh god i hope the Warriors take out the Mavericks i hate their owner(cant think of his name right now) i just loved seeing his reaction when the warriors were kicking their ass

I love Hockey i wish it was on more often... it will be a sad, sad day when Soccer(the most boring sport to watch) is aired more than Hockey
                              I actually have gotten to the point where I really enjoy watching soccer, although MLS is pretty much garbage. The premier league is really entertaining though.
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information