Keyshawn Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyshawn Johnson

Keyshawn Johnson was released from the Panthers do you think he would be worth signing? Personally i think he could be the short term answer for us at WR and could be a great mentor for our young recievers.

sig by guesswhosback

Adrian Peterson>>>>Reggie Bush

I guess he could be a good signing if it was like a 2 year deal to help out Rice and Allison but he is a little old and has had issues in the back. But we would need to jump right on him. I think he would be very helpful.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Short term it doesn’t sound like a bad idea with the uncertainties we have at the WR positions right now. Hopefully he has matured in the locker room though.

Comment

I don't think they'll sign him, we drafted 3 WR's (2 that will make the roster) and I don't know why but Johnson has always seemed to be an expensive player.

I would assume our WR core will look something like...
        Wade, Williamson, Rice, Allison, McMullin, Carter, Nance maybe

Comment

I think he is the one type of WR we dont have and that we need, a big physical move the chains, clutch go-to third down guy who is a threat in the red zone... but i really really doubt that we will sign him i think Childress wants to stay young hence why we didnt go after Joe Horn/Eric Moulds/Darrel Jackson

Comment

I would love to have Rice line up opposite of Johnson in the red zone.
            I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser to try and slag me down because I know you're right.~ Green Day

Comment

It wouldn't be a bad one year option, but nothing more than that. A WR corps of Johnson, Williamson, Rice, Allison, Wade and Williams wouldn't be so bad.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Even though I'm a Packers fan I think Keyshawn would really help out rookies Sidney Rice and Aundrae Allison learn how to play their position at the highest level. He could also be a helping hand to the maturity of Tavaris Jackson.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

First of all, Keyshawn said he wants to play on a team that can compete for a Super Bowl.

Second of all, I don't even want him. It'd be nice to add a mature veteran receiver who can help the young guys out. Sorry, but that ain't Keyshawn.
                  "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                  4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Im sure the Pats will probally sign him.

Comment

I wonder if him getting cut to all the **** he was talking during the draft lol
                      If i recall it went something like When delhomme was struggling We had no body. Hell yeah we should draft brady quinn. LOL

Comment

I'd love him. Would be a safety valve to TJ or whoever starts. Can help Sid and TWill to develop. Take some pressure off everyone.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Keyshawn doesn't really strike me as a guy who would take young guys under his wing.
                          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Yea he talks a big game about how he was going to Teach Dwayne Jarret ... but i dont think he really would want to come in to be a "mentor"

Comment

I think he'll probally retire and take up a broadcasting job.
                              There are fans out there who could find out that Brett Favre could run over 14 puppies and they still wouldn't care. They would think he was still the greatest thing since sliced bread.
                              -Mark Chmura

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information