Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with Miller and Johnson re-signing it does not seem we will draft a TE. I really wanted an upgrade at TE. Looks like it will be the same crew....

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
      So with Miller and Johnson re-signing it does not seem we will draft a TE. I really wanted an upgrade at TE. Looks like it will be the same crew....
      I was hoping we'd go after a TE too but I don't think we will, it just doesn't seem like a position we value as much as others.

Now that FA is pretty much a wrap, what do you guys think our biggest needs are?

Here are mine:
      CB
      DT
      WLB
      TE
      C
      SS
      WR
      DE

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• So the trading for Shockey rumor is pretty much a dud?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          So the trading for Shockey rumor is pretty much a dud?
          Being that the Giants want a first and a starting player (lawlz), yes.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• That's still the asking price? ******* ridiculous.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Josh Bullocks plays the Free Safety spot, right?

Because whatever he plays is high on my list.

Comment

• I agree we need some help at FS.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I'm not buying that we need to replace Josh Bullocks. My reason for that is the past two years in a row he's had Fred Thomas and then Jason David helping at CB and has had to make up for their deficiencies. I want to see what he can do with a decent CB playing in front of him.

I think Roman Harper is the one that needs to go. Harper was benched last year in the Falcons game. I just see him as nothing more than an adequate backup.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I just always see Bullocks out of position when he comes up to the line. Harper is the same he is to slow IMO. I Dont understand why we did not get one of the better S that were out there in FA.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I'm not buying that we need to replace Josh Bullocks.

I think Roman Harper is the one that needs to go. Harper was benched last year in the Falcons game. I just see him as nothing more than an adequate backup.
                      Bullocks is signed through 08 btw, this is a contract year for him. I was goofing around with a mock and thought the Saints might draft his successor in Reggie Smith with the 2nd round pick. I could see it, but maybe they will give Bullocks one last chance.

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      Being that the Giants want a first and a starting player (lawlz), yes.
                      Eh, too much, I agree. The Saints feel the same, bringing back both Billy Miller and Eric Johnson for 08, plus Mark Campbell is back from injury.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        Bullocks is signed through 08 btw, this is a contract year for him. I was goofing around with a mock and thought the Saints might draft his successor in Reggie Smith with the 2nd round pick. I could see it, but maybe they will give Bullocks one last chance.

Eh, too much, I agree. The Saints feel the same, bringing back both Billy Miller and Eric Johnson for 08, plus Mark Campbell is back from injury.
                        Championship!

and I wouldn't mind Reggie Smith in the 2nd.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I think the Vilma signing helps the safeties immensely, they don't have to peak into the flats as much, or worry about dumpoffs right in the MLB area. If we could get a solid CB, I think Harper and Bullocks are fine, I like Harper especially.
                          Last edited by Saints-Tigers; 03-13-2008, 09:05 PM.
                          Originally posted by SNIPER26
                          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• I think a little pressure on the QB will make a big difference. QB's just had to much time to pass the ball againts us. CB's cant cover someone forever. We need to be more aggressive on D. Good pressure makes any secondary look good. Look at the Giants banged up secondary good pressure made them look great against the top Offence of ther year. Blitz Gibbs damnt just blitz a little.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• The New Orleans Saints have added a quarterback.

According to Jason LaCanfora of the Washington Post, veteran Mark Brunell has agreed to terms with the Saints.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                                The New Orleans Saints have added a quarterback.

According to Jason LaCanfora of the Washington Post, veteran Mark Brunell has agreed to terms with the Saints.
                                It's confirmed. Mark Brunell is our back-up QB.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information