Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints WR Robert Meachem, a first-round draft pick in 2007 who played in no games due to a knee injury, has been cleared to participate in the offseason conditioning program

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Please Meachem make me eat my words......Since you were drafted I have said how much I hated the fact we drafted you. And last year you proved my point.. But I hope that you will make me eat my words. One more tip keep your head up on those crossing routs we dont want you to get rocked in a preseason game again.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
        Saints WR Robert Meachem, a first-round draft pick in 2007 who played in no games due to a knee injury, has been cleared to participate in the offseason conditioning program
        I hope he will be useful for our offense. Maybe ha can become solid #2 WR.

I haven't had chance to see this kid playing, so can anybody tell me how he plays, his strengths, weaknesses, pro comparison.

Comment

• Nobody knows yet. He didn't suit up at all last season so we'll know what kind of player he is in a few months.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• The only thing I remember was in preseason when he got rocked and hat to take a seat for a while. Hope he does bring a spark to our team this year.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Saints signed OL Matt Lehr, formerly of the Bucs, to a one-year contract.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• nice to get some good depth at center..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Hell yea it is. And he is a good vet.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• He should be ok I dont think he will win the starting job or anything but a good vet backup non the less.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Colston's not thinking contract right now

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index...110.xml&coll=1

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                        Colston's not thinking contract right now

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index...110.xml&coll=1
                        He might not be but Loomis better be..

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• Originally posted by RAZERSAINTS View Post
                          He might not be but Loomis better be..
                          Yea man Smith and Jari better be on his mind also. They will prob. Wait for them to get through training camp. Make sure they stay healthy than sign them...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• The Saints reportedly offered the Giants their second-round pick (No. 40) and S Roman Harper in exchange for Jeremy Shockey.
                            The Giants said no and talks have since died down. Harper has potential, but struggled in 2007 coming off a torn ACL. SI.com's Peter King noted in his MMQB article that the Saints might up their offer. However, the Jints may continue to hold out for a late first-rounder or a pick and a player they think could replace Shockey's blocking. Kevin Boss just isn't ready to play full time.

Source: Rotoworld

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• per pft.

In response to our blurb regarding a report in the Newark Star-Ledger that the New Orleans Saints offered a second-round pick and safety Roman Harper for Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey, a source with knowledge of the discussions tells us that the Giants wanted a two and Harper, and that the Saints refused.

We don’t know what if anything the Saints offered for Shockey. But the fact that the Giants articulated a trade request for Shockey tells us that they’re willing to move on without him.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• So there is still talk that this could go through..If so does that mean Kenny Phillips in the first?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information