This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MATTYxICE View Post
    Maybe the Saints should trade Marques Colston to the Falcons for Michael Jenkins and some other players/picks.
    not happening

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Maybe the Saints should trade Marques Colston to the Falcons for Michael Jenkins and some other players/picks.
      Wow........

Comment

inappropriate picture due to vulgarity.
        Last edited by diabsoule; 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Brandon Graham will not last till our pick.
          Brian Price - I could live with. He'd have to be a 3-tech and we'd have to move Sed Ellis to the nose.
          Arthur Jones - Pass. He's not healthy enough.
          Terrance Cody - I'd rather dry hump a piece of sandpaper. Anybody but him.
          Jared Odrick - Yes. I'd take him, even if it means moving Sed to NT.
          Daryl Washington - I love him as a prospect but not for this team. He needs to flow freely to the ball and we don't have the personnel to allow him to do that.
          Bowman - I love him as a prospect but would only take him with our 2nd rounder but would consider it with our first depending on whose on the board. He's a playmaker although he lacks maturity and needs to really grow as a player.]
          Eversen Griffen - Id' rather choke on a piece of rancid meat.

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO. And yea I agree i dont want to see him in Black and Gold.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• i never thought that i'd say this guys but cam thomas might be better than terrence cody and dan williams.

i counted 5 times that cam thomas pushed 4 different linemen 3-5 yards into the backfield. that's a heckuvalot of strength.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npe9dFUyGJ4

the difference between thomas and cody, i think is that while cody can destroy a double team versus the run. thomas is so strong that he can consistently bull rush an offensive lineman back into the pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofalcons10 View Post
              i never thought that i'd say this guys but cam thomas might be better than terrence cody and dan williams.

i counted 5 times that cam thomas pushed 4 different linemen 3-5 yards into the backfield. that's a heckuvalot of strength.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npe9dFUyGJ4

the difference between thomas and cody, i think is that while cody can destroy a double team versus the run. thomas is so strong that he can consistently bull rush an offensive lineman back into the pocket.
              Please....... PLEASE.... quit trying to tell us a player is good because of Youtube. You put your best highlights on Youtube, not your average ones. Crap I can put a highlight tape on Youtube and people would think I was a Top 100 recruit. If you actually talk about game tape as a whole versus an opponent, it might be something to talk about. But just lay off the Youtube crap, its one of the reasons people don't listen to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                Please....... PLEASE.... quit trying to tell us a player is good because of Youtube. You put your best highlights on Youtube, not your average ones. Crap I can put a highlight tape on Youtube and people would think I was a Top 100 recruit. If you actually talk about game tape as a whole versus an opponent, it might be something to talk about. But just lay off the Youtube crap, its one of the reasons people don't listen to you.
                cam thomas best highlights > dan williams best hightlights.

sometimes you people make some of the weakest arguements and expect me to care....

Comment

• No doubt Cam Thomas is strong; his 31 reps at the combine show us he can hold his own in that dept. Making a statement that he is better than Williams or Cody is a big one however. He did have a great Senior Bowl, but I can also see where one could make a few criticisms as well ( he seems inconsistent at breaking blocks and could move better laterally at times).

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

cam thomas best highlights > dan williams best hightlights.

sometimes you people make some of the weakest arguements and expect me to care....
                    Does highlight shows the plays that they get double teamed and their teammate get the sack? Does those plays show where they have to change their play because that player is in a certain position? Im sure Dan Williams and Cam Thomas have >>>>>>>> highlights then Terrance Cody. Does that make them better then him? No. Its more then what you do, its also how you make the whole team better. Look at Hollis Thomas, the guy you say was good in NOLA, his best season was 50 tackles (which is still good for a DT) But do you think his "highlight reel" includes the many times he blows up a play or does something to help the whole team? No. Having individual plays is nice, but I'd rather see a whole game. Or you could have said like CJ and said 31 bench press reps, then it would have been better.

And if you don't care what others think why are you on here? To try to put your opinions on other people? We rarely listen to you, so if your only reason is to make other people think like you its not working. If you make a statement and back it up outside of "highlights", then we would listen (Like Wicket and Everson Griffen to me)

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                      Does highlight shows the plays that they get double teamed and their teammate get the sack? Does those plays show where they have to change their play because that player is in a certain position? Im sure Dan Williams and Cam Thomas have >>>>>>>> highlights then Terrance Cody. Does that make them better then him? No. Its more then what you do, its also how you make the whole team better. Look at Hollis Thomas, the guy you say was good in NOLA, his best season was 50 tackles (which is still good for a DT) But do you think his "highlight reel" includes the many times he blows up a play or does something to help the whole team? No. Having individual plays is nice, but I'd rather see a whole game. Or you could have said like CJ and said 31 bench press reps, then it would have been better.

And if you don't care what others think why are you on here? To try to put your opinions on other people? We rarely listen to you, so if your only reason is to make other people think like you its not working. If you make a statement and back it up outside of "highlights", then we would listen (Like Wicket and Everson Griffen to me)
                      now you are going to try to use my own argument against me to make it seem as if you invented it. you have been stuck so far us sean weatherspoon's ******the past two months while i have been concentrating on th problem at DT and you are going to ask ME???!! ME??!! ABOUT DOUBLE TEAMS when i have been the lone driving force behind picking cody in the first round?

if you only knew how funny that was.

each of these guys in their so called highlights have demonstrated things that ayodele could only dream of doing.

i cant tell from hightlights if one player is stronger than another? i cant tell that jamarcus russell can throw a ball farther than drew brees??

i mean what am i really saying above about cam thomas? that the guy has an incredible bull-rush on passing downs that you wont ever see in dan williams' best highlights or cody's?

i try repeatedly to hold my tongue and play nice with you people. i have never neg repped you or wiket or diabule once. i let you share your thoughts in peace as i would like to share mine but you always come and completely blindside me with your attack posts.

what would it really do to try to convince you with statistics or coaches praise?

i tried that already with goodwin (making the probowl) and shanle (gregg williams loves him and we already have johnathan cassilas) and it still wouldn't convince you zachsaints.

don't try to make your draft logic sound more rational than mine because it isnt. wicket gets along just fine without responding to my posts or attacking me if he doesnt agree. why don't you grow up and try it for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        No doubt Cam Thomas is strong; his 31 reps at the combine show us he can hold his own in that dept. Making a statement that he is better than Williams or Cody is a big one however. He did have a great Senior Bowl, but I can also see where one could make a few criticisms as well ( he seems inconsistent at breaking blocks and could move better laterally at times).
                        all three top NTs could move alittle better in pursuit from what i've seen.

i'd really like to see more film of linval joseph. he measured in at 6'4 1/2 328 lbs and posted 39 reps on the bench.

he's pretty athletic in his highlights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu9sFXqtPUk and was even seen running stride for stride with a linebacker on an INT return at the 2:30 mark .

the only flaw i see is that you can't clearly see one-on-ones and doubles on his tape and there isn't any all-star tape of this kid. i've already watched the senior bowl with williams, cody and thomas three times.

Comment

now you are going to try to use my own argument against me to make it seem as if you invented it. you have been stuck so far us sean weatherspoon's ******the past two months while i have been concentrating on th problem at DT and you are going to ask ME???!! ME??!! ABOUT DOUBLE TEAMS when i have been the lone driving force behind picking cody in the first round?

if you only knew how funny that was.

each of these guys in their so called highlights have demonstrated things that ayodele could only dream of doing.

i cant tell from hightlights if one player is stronger than another? i cant tell that jamarcus russell can throw a ball farther than drew brees??

i mean what am i really saying above about cam thomas? that the guy has an incredible bull-rush on passing downs that you wont ever see in dan williams' best highlights or cody's?

i try repeatedly to hold my tongue and play nice with you people. i have never neg repped you or wiket or diabule once. i let you share your thoughts in peace as i would like to share mine but you always come and completely blindside me with your attack posts.

what would it really do to try to convince you with statistics or coaches praise?

i tried that already with goodwin (making the probowl) and shanle (gregg williams loves him and we already have johnathan cassilas) and it still wouldn't convince you zachsaints.

don't try to make your draft logic sound more rational than mine because it isnt. wicket gets along just fine without responding to my posts or attacking me if he doesnt agree. why don't you grow up and try it for a change.
                          First off, bolding your post doesn't mean they are more important.... And second how am I attacking you? I've been trying to tell you to come up with something other then youtube highlights and you still haven't? And wow I haven't said we needed a DT? Yeah I said we would be alright with the guys we have right now.... But have I also said if Price or Williams or Cody is there thats the pick? Yeah check your info kid. And Goodwin got into the Pro Bowl.... You serious right now? Tell me how he deserves he when you have an All Pro RG and a upcoming All Pro LG doing everything for you and your just chipping on a DT every now and again. And Gregg Williams loves Shanle? Then why does he say he only has 3 players in his front 7 that he really wants (Vilma, Sed, and Smith)? How can you convince me at all that Goodwin is a Pro Bowler? I would love to know. And your draft logic is to get WR and TE with our first picks, if you remember correctly. Yeah you switched to DT, and I supported that, but dang dude you need to learn more about how to try to convince people your opinions then youtube highlights.

Comment

all three top NTs could move alittle better in pursuit from what i've seen.

i'd really like to see more film of linval joseph. he measured in at 6'4 1/2 328 lbs and posted 39 reps on the bench.

he's pretty athletic in his highlights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu9sFXqtPUk and was even seen running stride for stride with a linebacker on an INT return at the 2:30 mark .

the only flaw i see is that you can't clearly see one-on-ones and doubles on his tape and there isn't any all-star tape of this kid. i've already watched the senior bowl with williams, cody and thomas three times.
                            That right there is exactly how to prove your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

Just say NO!
                              I agree 100%. Thats not the place we need to spend our pick on.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I'd rather Pouncey than Jahvid Best or a CB, both of which I've seen.
                                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information