This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    Yes, and I think that big name player will be Antoine Bethea.
    we already have a bethea type player, his name is chip vaughn.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
      Crap, use Jamaal to trade up and get Weatherspoon. 2nd get a DE/DT, 3rd get the oppsite, 4th C/QB, 6th Demarcus Granger, and 7th BPA. I would feel its a very productive draft
      i wouldn't mind that draft as long as the offensive player in the forth is a backup versatile TE for shockey like colin peek.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofalcons10 View Post
        i wouldn't mind that draft as long as the offensive player in the forth is a backup versatile TE for shockey like colin peek.
        That would probably be high for Peek, where his numbers aren't as good because he went to Bama. But I like Peek as well.

Comment

• hell, i'd love peek in the 5th or 6th but i have a serious man crush on Dennis morris right now at TE.

i don't think that i've ever made a public apology about weatherspoon to you. he's alot faster and athletic than i gave him credit for initially and i would definetly be satisfied with him now in the first round because he and daryl washington are the best all-around linebackers in the draft at this point. i guess that i never saw him as being much faster than rennie curran but again, i was wrong.

also the board should keep their eye on Junior galette.

he might be our dark horse 2nd or 3rd round pick. he's got alot of interest from the saints, jags, giants, and jets and may be as explosive as eric norwood.

the saints also have a private workout scheduled for TE/LB/SS jameson konz on tuesday.

Comment

• One name that has come up a few times is Jared Odrick. I think he could be a good player, but I don't think he fits what we need.

Comment

• I like Odrick as a prospect, but if we are looking for a run-stopping DT, I agree that Odrick may not be the best pick.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• By the way yall - WDN was an awesome asst GM in the March forum mock. I can honestly say I hope to see more of him around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  By the way yall - WDN was an awesome asst GM in the March forum mock. I can honestly say I hope to see more of him around here.
                  ......... :(

Comment

By the way yall - WDN was an awesome asst GM in the March forum mock. I can honestly say I hope to see more of him around here.
                    Thanks! I plan to be.

I just got a new sig made for me by BoneKrusher, what you think?

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                    ......... :(
                    Why the sad face lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Who Dat Nation View Post
                      Thanks! I plan to be.

I just got a new sig made for me by BoneKrusher, what you think?

Why the sad face lol
                      Don't wory zach, you can still be my wingman anyday.

Comment

• Price is also scheduled to visit the Philadelphia Eagles, New Orleans Saints and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...uccaneers.html

Comment

• It looks like Jamal Lewis may continue playing football.

After talking about retirement all last season, Lewis visited with the New Orleans Saints on this week, according to James Varney of the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Don't wory zach, you can still be my wingman anyday.
                            Well, next time I want a team with actual picks darn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nofalcons10 View Post
                              hell, i'd love peek in the 5th or 6th but i have a serious man crush on Dennis morris right now at TE.

i don't think that i've ever made a public apology about weatherspoon to you. he's alot faster and athletic than i gave him credit for initially and i would definetly be satisfied with him now in the first round because he and daryl washington are the best all-around linebackers in the draft at this point. i guess that i never saw him as being much faster than rennie curran but again, i was wrong.

also the board should keep their eye on Junior galette.

he might be our dark horse 2nd or 3rd round pick. he's got alot of interest from the saints, jags, giants, and jets and may be as explosive as eric norwood.

the saints also have a private workout scheduled for TE/LB/SS jameson konz on tuesday.
                              Dennis Morris from Marshall? And I like Peek because he is a very good blocker, and noone knows how good a reciever because the limited action he saw at Bama. I don't even know hwo Junior Galette is, but I am guessing OLB because you mentioned Norwood, who I LOVE. The man just makes plays. And Konz= Bigger faster stronger Gleason.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                                Well, next time I want a team with actual picks darn it.
                                Did you request the Bears or were you just given them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information