This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
    wow i thought this game was gonna be a good one but it was more of a blowout.good job.
    I thought it was going to be very close too. I love making a statement over Dallas though considering there the team I hate most in the league.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• WHOOOT GO SAINTS!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• We play the Cowboys next week, your win helps us;
        • Sean Payton showed the whole NFL the previously unseen flaws of the Cowboys.
        • If we beat the Cowboys we leap-frog them into the post-season.
        • No more of this Romomania.

So thanks.

Comment

• This was one hell of a game. I can't believe we beat Dallas like that. I'm on cloud ****** 9 right now.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• what was the score i didnt watch

sig by me
            Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

• Originally posted by steelcrew43
              what was the score i didnt watch
              42-17 I believe.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                Originally posted by steelcrew43
                what was the score i didnt watch
                42-17 I believe.
                Yup. 42-17. Complete blowout. I'm shocked. I thought it was going to be close.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• *chestbumps dia* And you picked against us. ALWAYS BELIEVE!
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                    *chestbumps dia* And you picked against us. ALWAYS BELIEVE!
                    I picked you guys in the Pick Em, ah thank ya! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
                      We play the Cowboys next week, your win helps us;
                      • Sean Payton showed the whole NFL the previously unseen flaws of the Cowboys.
                      • If we beat the Cowboys we leap-frog them into the post-season.
                      • No more of this Romomania.

So thanks.
                      One problem: You don't have anything close to the Saints personnel.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                      Albert Camus

Comment

• Great game guys. It was total domination.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                        Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                          Yeah, I feel like a schmuk because of it, but like I've said before it feels great to be wrong.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                            Originally posted by Flyboy
                            Yeah, I feel like a schmuk because of it, but like I've said before it feels great to be wrong.
                            How does that crow taste?

When our offense is clicking and we don't turn the ball over, nobody can beat us. NOBODY.
                            The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
                              Originally posted by diabsoule
                              Originally posted by Flyboy
                              How does that crow taste?

When our offense is clicking and we don't turn the ball over, nobody can beat us. NOBODY.
                              Pretty much. And our defense has been pretty solid as well.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I'm really hoping Saints make the playoffs.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information