Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They probably already have a contract in place for him to sign whenever he does his free agency and this is a way just to keep from handing over those draft picks.

It's not a terrible idea but it's also risky. He's the type of MLB we've needed for years and he'll become better too as we add more talent to our front seven. We're only a DT and OLB away from having a very good to great front seven.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Hopefully he understands what the front office is trying to do. I'm sure they expressed to him that he is in our long term plans but we need our picks as well to improve the team.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• OK, I still see us trying to trade down though.
        1,4,4,7 + compensatory picks. Not optimal when you look at the number of key injuries we had this year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Trade down and pick a Safety. Derek Pegues maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
            Trade down and pick a Safety. Derek Pegues maybe?
            I think he would be available in the late 2nd.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              OK, I still see us trying to trade down though.
              1,4,4,7 + compensatory picks. Not optimal when you look at the number of key injuries we had this year.
              Which big name player did we lose this year through FA that would net us a compensatory pick?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Doug Marone is expected to take the Syracuse HC job

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  Which big name player did we lose this year through FA that would net us a compensatory pick?
                  Jeff Faine and nobody else worth mentioning

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
                    Jeff Faine and nobody else worth mentioning
                    I'm wondering what we would get for him since we didn't really sign a significant FA last year except Bobby McCray.

Didn't Jeff Faine sign the biggest contract ever for a center?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Bobby McCray and Randall *** could potentially counter the loss of Faine.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• This post was never meant to be a homer post but I really hope u guys are watching Thomas. He is legit. Today Brees is havin the worst game of his career and Pierre is carrying the team on his back. What can anybody say now? Everybody is co-signing the guy. Just admit you were wrong gaywangork. Be a man. Just admit you were wrong.
                        When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                          This post was never meant to be a homer post but I really hope u guys are watching Thomas. He is legit. Today Brees is havin the worst game of his career and Pierre is carrying the team on his back. What can anybody say now? Everybody is co-signing the guy. Just admit you were wrong gaywangork. Be a man. Just admit you were wrong.
                          I actually like Thomas, but he had one nice run. That's it. "Carrying them on his back?" Really? First of all, they are losing. Second of all, outside of one run that had spectacular blocking, he has 14 carries for 42 yards. Woot.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I would like to see what Thomas could do, on team with a decent run blocking O-Line.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I'm wondering what we would get for him since we didn't really sign a significant FA last year except Bobby McCray.

Didn't Jeff Faine sign the biggest contract ever for a center?
                              Yeah, Faine is the highest paid Center

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I actually like Thomas, but he had one nice run. That's it. "Carrying them on his back?" Really? First of all, they are losing. Second of all, outside of one run that had spectacular blocking, he has 14 carries for 42 yards. Woot.
                                I"m talkin bout FOOTBALL plays. Please tell me ur listening to Mark Schlereth right now. Pierre diving for the first down (got a horrible spot) was a great football play. The dude is a player. His touchdown run was not great blocking, it was GOOD blocking an a very good cut by pierre. He fights for extra yardage, like Marion Barber and he is a huge threat out the backfield like Brian Westbrook (although he doesn't have the top of Westbrook). He didn't have his best game but he still had 140+ total yards and 2 touchdowns against a more than capable defense. Give the dude his respect.
                                When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information