Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So anyone know if the starters are gonna play the full game on sunday? I have been lost on player news ever since foxsports changed their layout :(

Comment

• http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...rt_sunday.html

Looks like starters won't be getting much time at all, and Brees probably won't even see the field at all. Which may be ok, but I was hoping he and the 1st stringers could get a series, or 2 in to get themselves on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
        http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...rt_sunday.html

Looks like starters won't be getting much time at all, and Brees probably won't even see the field at all. Which may be ok, but I was hoping he and the 1st stringers could get a series, or 2 in to get themselves on track.
        Damn thats some booty. I really think thats a mistake going into this game and not trying to win.

thanks for the link Auron

Comment

• According to the team's website, it looks like CB Mike McKenzie has been waived.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Wow, that's surprising. On a side not though, I do hope I get to see Chase Daniel in the game for a few series though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I hope Brunell dominates the game.

Comment

• Brunell can stay as a player coach, but he should never see another snap.

Anyone hear anything about Bobby April? We could use the special teams jolt for sure, and he's the best of the best, and I'm sure he'd love to return home.
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Charles Grant has been placed on IR after surgery on a torn tricep.

Imo this shows some stupidity on Sean Paytons part. If your not going to play your starters the whole game or at all then don't play them. Grant shouldn't have been in a completely meaningless game.

Comment

• Bobby McCray will get the start which isn't terrible, but still I agree with NOLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                      Brunell can stay as a player coach, but he should never see another snap.

Anyone hear anything about Bobby April? We could use the special teams jolt for sure, and he's the best of the best, and I'm sure he'd love to return home.
                      I would love to have Bobby April come back. Its a part of our game that we need work on.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Losing Grant is definitely a blow, but I think this signifies the end for him... Second year he's been finished with this kind of injury.. he's just not living up to the contract he received, and even when he was in I couldn't help but think he could be making a bigger impact. I think this will open the door for us to bring in some youth at DE, which is now looking like more of a need spot.

Comment

Losing Grant is definitely a blow, but I think this signifies the end for him... Second year he's been finished with this kind of injury.. he's just not living up to the contract he received, and even when he was in I couldn't help but think he could be making a bigger impact. I think this will open the door for us to bring in some youth at DE, which is now looking like more of a need spot.
                          i concur. I wonder who though

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
                            i concur. I wonder who though
                            Two words - Everson Griffin

Comment

• IF we get rid of Grants contract Id be all for getting a DE.... But is McCray allowed to play with his DUI?

Comment

Losing Grant is definitely a blow, but I think this signifies the end for him... Second year he's been finished with this kind of injury.. he's just not living up to the contract he received, and even when he was in I couldn't help but think he could be making a bigger impact. I think this will open the door for us to bring in some youth at DE, which is now looking like more of a need spot.
                                I fully concur with this statement.
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information