Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u please beat the Panthers for us?

Thank u,
    Rams fans

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
      I don't think we're going to get any respect from any Bears fans until we beat them in the playoffs and then they'll blame their loss on bad officiating, poor coaching, poor play, or anything else that won't give the Saints or any other team credit for beating them.
      Couldn't be further from the truth. I tipped my hat to the Panthers for absolutely disecting our defense last year. I respect the Saints, I just questioned their ability to play in the playoffs. I'm coming around.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by diabsoule
        I don't think we're going to get any respect from any Bears fans until we beat them in the playoffs and then they'll blame their loss on bad officiating, poor coaching, poor play, or anything else that won't give the Saints or any other team credit for beating them.
        Couldn't be further from the truth. I tipped my hat to the Panthers for absolutely disecting our defense last year. I respect the Saints, I just questioned their ability to play in the playoffs. I'm coming around.
        I blamed the loss on ****** play and stubburn coaching.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• We waived Freddy Mac again to make room for some defensive end. I think this is only for one game though.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• I hope Branch gets some carries in the Carolina game -- I have a feeling he's going to be a pretty damn good back in the league.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
              I hope Branch gets some carries in the Carolina game -- I have a feeling he's going to be a pretty damn good back in the league.
              He looks like he'll be pretty good. I want to see more of him. I heard that Delhomme will probably play this Sunday.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Good. I hope Will Smith and Charles Grant have him on the ground all game.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing some of the backups play Sunday. I heard that Payton only plans on playing the starters for the first half.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Well, last night the Falcons team discussion had a Bucs fan attack, involving inappropriate things. Let's just say this isn't the first time. Therefore I will hereby thank Saints fans for being classy. The behavior of Bucs fans makes me appreciate you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
                      Well, last night the Falcons team discussion had a Bucs fan attack, involving inappropriate things. Let's just say this isn't the first time. Therefore I will hereby thank Saints fans for being classy. The behavior of Bucs fans makes me appreciate you guys.
                      Lol Bucs fans have some of the worst homers in the NFC South...I remember when they said I was crazy this past off season for trying to say that Simms would struggle, and their Defense will start to show it's age this year...

and what happened?

Comment

• I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me when I said those things.

Comment

Well, last night the Falcons team discussion had a Bucs fan attack, involving inappropriate things. Let's just say this isn't the first time. Therefore I will hereby thank Saints fans for being classy. The behavior of Bucs fans makes me appreciate you guys.
                          Thanks for the nice comments, Shiver. I know the rivalry between our two teams is pretty intense but one thing I have noticed is that Saints and Falcons fans show some very good sportmanship unlike Bucs fans and even some Panthers fans (not all but some).

What did the guy do in the Falcons thread or did it get deleted?

WHO DAT!

Comment

Awww, thanks. If it makes you feel better... you're one of my favorite posters on the board... after dia that is. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                              Originally posted by Shiver
                              Awww, thanks. If it makes you feel better... you're one of my favorite posters on the board... after dia that is. ;)
                              Thanks, brotha. Didn't know I was your favorite :P

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Danny Clark looks like a beast.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information