Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since diabsoule trolled into our forum and said some really mean things about our team, I figure I'd return the favor. Just kiddin...

Good luck to you guys as well. As confident as I am about this game, I'm just as nervous and worried.

A) You guys have a very good team

B) It's the playoffs and anything can happen

C) Good ole Rexy could show his bad side

D) We've been prone to snowball our mistakes in games

Like I mentioned earlier, I think the team who stops the run and runs the ball most effectively, and the team that limits their TO's will win this game IMO. So best of luck, stay healthy, and we'll see you on Sunday in the Windy City baby! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Allright, Saints fans, this is it. We play the Bears in a little over a day.

What are some of you guys keys to victory?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Too tired to go over keys to win.. but ever since I started doing this, I think we've won.. so...

*chestbumps all the Saints fans* Let's get it going, guys!
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• One question: How do you feel about Mark Simoneau? If Patrick Willis or Buster Davis were available by the time you pick, would you take either of them?

Comment

• I would take either in a heartbeat.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider
              One question: How do you feel about Mark Simoneau? If Patrick Willis or Buster Davis were available by the time you pick, would you take either of them?
              I'm not sold on Simoneau. If Patrick Willis were available at our pick I would take him in a heartbeart. As far as Buster Davis is concerned, it depends on who else is available. If Darrelle Revis or Marcus McCauley is there, Patrick Willis is not there, and Buster Davis is there then I would take either CB before ILB.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                Originally posted by Xonraider
                One question: How do you feel about Mark Simoneau? If Patrick Willis or Buster Davis were available by the time you pick, would you take either of them?
                I'm not sold on Simoneau. If Patrick Willis were available at our pick I would take him in a heartbeart. As far as Buster Davis is concerned, it depends on who else is available. If Darrelle Revis or Marcus McCauley is there, Patrick Willis is not there, and Buster Davis is there then I would take either CB before ILB.
                I think that Simoneau has done a great job this season... but I think that's he's more of a stop-gap until April. I really believe that the Saints will finally select a linebacker in the first day and Simoneau might be delegated to a back-up role. :?

But he's done great for us this season. :D

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                  Too tired to go over keys to win.. but ever since I started doing this, I think we've won.. so...

*chestbumps all the Saints fans* Let's get it going, guys!
                  *returns chest bump*

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to pass out... :|

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• I could not sleep at all last night to save my life.

And, I still want to see Danny Clark get a full shake at starting for us.

Comment

• I couldn't go to sleep last night. I'm really groggy and everything this morning. It feels like the day before Christmas.

*chestbump* Geaux Saints!

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Fred Thomas
                        "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                        4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

• One thing is certain after watching this game, we have to draft a cornerback in this upcoming draft. Freddy "Mr. Toast" Thomas can not be a starter in this league

On the game, there is absolutely no way the Bears played a perfect game like the refs called. I saw several penalties the refs overlooked. But, the Bears looked like the better team out there. We looked bad and unprepared. I do not know what it was out there but we just did not look like the team that had one 11 games this season and postseason. I am very disappointed.

As I have stated previously, I did not expect the Saints to get this far, or much less make the playoffs, but this is just so very disappointed for our team to get this far and fall short. My expectations and hopes have been dashed.

Here is to next season. Cheers.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Congrats on a great season guys. Nothing to be ashamade about considering nobody even expected you to make the playoffs.

That being said, I was supposedly "owned" a month ago for saying that if the Bears and Saints met in the playoffs we would win for two reasons.

1)Homefield advantage
                            2)Your lack of run defense

Looks pretty dead on. Before anything else happens the Saints need to add a lot of talent on defense or they'll never win on the road in the playoffs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                              Freddy "Mr. Toast" Thomas can not be a starter in this league
                              First off, sorry to see the Saints season end in a blowout. I'll admit I don't like them that much because the media was making the Saints seem like an undefeated team. It was a good story while it lasted.

Second, Izell Jenkins is the real toast. You can call Freddy that now...but when your teammates call you "Izell 'Toast' Jenkins," you know you get burned a lot.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• That was a tough loss, but the Saints are looking good for next year...

sucks to be the Bucs
                                Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                                Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                                Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                                A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information