Johnnie Lee Higgins WR, UTEP
    Tony Taylor LB, Georgia
    Brandon Siler LB, UF
    J.D Nelson S, Oregon
    Dante Rosario TE, Oregon
    Ryne Robinson WR, Miami OH

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
      According to Scott, the Saints have been looking at DeMarcus Tyler and Patrick Willis at the Senior Bowl. I would be ecstatic if Willis fell to us in the 1st.
      If Patrick Willis fell all the way... "all the way to Bourbon Street to Esplanade"... sorry, to us at 29, then we should take him in a heartbeat and then celebrate, because then we'd finally have our premier linebacker.

That being said, I don't know if DeMarcus Tyler is worth a first round selection. Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't go after a defensive tackle, I just think that either cornerback or linebacker should be our top targets.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• "They might be the most attractive team in the NFL right now."
        Wow.

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index...l=1&thispage=2
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• So, now that the regular season is done. Who do we go after in FA? I have a few ideas I'll post later

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Hey. Im a Giants fan, but I was wondering if the Saints would consider trading any of their WRs? They have an abundance of young talent at the position

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan
              Hey. Im a Giants fan, but I was wondering if the Saints would consider trading any of their WRs? They have an abundance of young talent at the position
              I think it's safe to say that Joe Horn will not be a Saint next year -- either we're going to cut him or trade him (unlikely) if he doesn't reconstruct his contract.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Just like Flyboy said, I think the only wide receivers the Saints would be interested in trading are Joe Horn, Michael Lewis, and possibly Terrance Copper.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I hope we don't get rid of Cooper -- he really came up for us in the stretch of the season.

Comment

• As much as I liked Terrence Copper's ability to step up and take over, he's not a top wide receiver. I know that they're going to hang on to Marques Colston, but other than that, I think that everyone is up for grabs, including Devery Henderson and Joe Horn.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• This is what I would like to see the Saints do in the off-season:

Re-sign DE Charles Grant
                      Re-sign TE Billy Miller
                      Re-sign OT Jon Stinchcomb
                      Re-sign DT Hollis Thomas (to short term)
                      Re-sign LB Scott Shanle
                      Re-sign LB Danny Clark
                      Re-sign Omar Stoutmire

Free Agents
                      Pursue TE Daniel Graham (N.E.)
                      Pursue ILB Kawika Mitchell (KC)
                      Pursue CB Roderick Hood (PHI)
                      Look into the tender for CB/S Jordan Babineaux (SEA)

Draft Needs
                      Linebacker and Cornerback are our biggest needs. Address them first, followed by defensive tackle.

EDIT: Compiled by me and SaintsDomePatrol.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• New Orleans Saints scout look at the Senior Bowl:
                        http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news...articleid=3315

WHO DAT!

Comment

• where does WR fall on the saints needs this off season?

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
                            where does WR fall on the saints needs this off season?
                            It all depends on how our offseason goes. If we sign free agents CB Rod Hood & TE Daniel Graham, then I would say that it raises the need for a WR, but if we do not land a free agent cornerback, especially, then it decreases the need for a WR.

But as it sits right now, not looking at free agency, I would say that WR falls to 3rd or 4th priority, depending. Positions needed before WR are CB, ILB, DT, and then WR.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• W/o any major FA acquisitions & barring Philly not signing Dante Stallworth...

My (optimistic) draft for the Saints:

1st Round - LB Patrick Willis

2nd Round - CB Tanard Jackson

3rd Round - OLB Tony Taylor

4th Round - TE Ben Patrick

4th Round - WR Steve Smith

4th Round - OG Andy Alleman

5th Round - DT Stanley Doughty

Now, I would really like to see us sign CB Rod Hood and TE Daniel Graham but this what I think might happen come April.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• What are the reports about Tanard Jackson?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information