This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion of Eric Johnson?

I heard Brees has been finding him early and often durring the offseason pass drills. Do you think he will be a good go to guy for Brees like Gates was?

What do you think are his projected stats this season?
    Worth drafting in fantasy football?
    How has he looked in preseason so far etc...?

thanks guys and good luck on the year.

Comment

• If he stays healthy hes potentially a top 3 or 4 tight end I'd imagine. Hes a very talented player but he always seems to get hurt.

He was very good in San Francisco. He had an 80 cactch 800+ yard season not too long ago.

Comment

• He's been a reliable target over the middle. He has good hands, runs routes well, and can find the weak spots in the Defense well. He's looked a lot better as a blocker than people give him credit for in training camp.

I think he'll put up solid numbers, but not amazing numbers especially in this Offense with so many other targets.

Comment

• Saints cartoon

Hey,

I'm doing a Saints cartoon blog. I'll post a new one after game. You can see a few I did this preseason here.

Anyway I'm having alot of fun with it. Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

• not bad artwork but it's not really funny... if you work a little on your jokes, should be a hit.

Comment

• should be a receiving threat

With our offense - he should be good. He would still be in San Francisco if Vernon Davis didn't come along.

Comment

• Pretty cool idea, welcome to NFLDC.

Comment

• Hey Saints fans, which are your expectations on Meachem? Do you think he's gonna push for a starting job during this season?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                    Hey Saints fans, which are your expectations on Meachem? Do you think he's gonna push for a starting job during this season?
                    More than likely not -- if anything, this will be a "redshirt year" for Meachem. However, if we have some injuries and once he is fully healthy and has the system down, then it's a possibility.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Saints cartoon

I plan to do a halftime cartoon as well as one after the game.

Comment

• Saints CARTOON

Just updated my blog with a new cartoon for halftime!

Comment

• Being positive.

Sorry, guys. That was a tough way to start the season.

I did see some positives, though.

The DL looked pretty good, considering who they were playing.
                          Bush looked ok.

McAllister is quicker than I remeber him being.

I dont think Colston is a one year wonder.

Thats pretty much it. I wanted to give yall a pep talk, cause there is plenty of games left to turn it around.
                          I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• Thanks for the encouragement. Well it was just 1 game out of 16, all be it a terrible one.

Colston looked like the only consistent receiver out there tonight, he didn't have any huge plays but at least he caught what was thrown to him. Neither Deuce, nor Reggie could get into a rhythm.

Disagree on the D-line though they got manhandled at the point of attack. I was really expecting big nights out of Charles Grant, and Will Smith but they came up short in a big way, and we didn't get much of a push up the middle either.

In the NFL you have to forget and move on quickly, I think this team can do that.. at least I hope so.

Comment

• After looking at your post, I have to agree the D line didnt look that good. But I still thought the DE's got a push. That is saying something, cause the Indy O-line is not a bunch of chumps, by anymeans.
                              I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• I am not being negative but watching the game it looked like 2 different saints teams out there from the one that finished the season last year to this year..

I think that the O-Line looked a little shaky overall. Drew is the one that never really got into a rhythm Deuce and Reggie looked fine with the ball in their hand but Drew wasn't managing the Offense. The defense was porous and was weak at the point of attack. Yes its only 1 game but when people were out there predicting that this is a preview of the Super Bowl ? The Defense needs to step up and show some heart and destroy the next team that stands in front of them in order to shake this blow out.

I know that the Offense will be there no doubts about that..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information