Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame to hear about Deuce, best of luck to him for a full and immediate recovery.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
      Last week I kept saying "It can't get any worse". but somehow with this team it just does. It's like a nightmare that doesn't end.

It's just a dang shame because Deuce is really a stand up guy, and as of now the best RB in Saints history but he just has had trouble staying healthy. I really hope that wasn't his last play in Black & Gold.
      Not to be a Negative Nancy, but it's hard to see how it won't be. Two torn ACLs (correct me if I'm wrong) with the contract he comes with? It's time to start accepting that Reggie Bush is about to start to earn his worth a in-between tackles RB.

But with the way our o-line has looked, I'm not going to bank on that anytime soon.

*sigh*, *sigh*, *sigh*
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
        Not to be a Negative Nancy, but it's hard to see how it won't be. Two torn ACLs (correct me if I'm wrong) with the contract he comes with? It's time to start accepting that Reggie Bush is about to start to earn his worth a in-between tackles RB.

But with the way our o-line has looked, I'm not going to bank on that anytime soon.

*sigh*, *sigh*, *sigh*
        Yes I hate to look at it that way, but it's looking more and more like Deuce won't be in our long term plans. Especially so after the injury. I remember this off-season someone said this will be Deuce's last year as a Saint, and I refused to believe it..and still partly do maybe because of denial. but with our Running back financial situation, and now a devastating injury to a position with a short shelf life it's looking more and more like reality.

Comment

• Reggie Bush/Aaron Stecker/Pierre Thomas time.

Mmhm.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• At least with the way we are playing, we'll be able to get either a shutdown corner, a beast of a DL, or an outstanding linebacker come draft time.
            I wonder what we could get for Deuce if we traded him away?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Jason David is also likely out for the season.

http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks (first story down at the bottom)

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                At least with the way we are playing, we'll be able to get either a shutdown corner, a beast of a DL, or an outstanding linebacker come draft time.
                I wonder what we could get for Deuce if we traded him away?
                Very little I'd imagine. Two torn ACLs and a $60mil contract?

Yeah, no team in the league is going to be willing to give up that much at all for him. It's going to hurt me so bad to see him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  Jason David is also likely out for the season.

http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks (first story down at the bottom)
                  Well, this is your time now Usama Young. Please be our version of Mathis. Please?

Comment

• Man this sucks. Deuce is probably the best Saints player I've ever seen and this has got to be the beginning of the end for him.

..Here we come Glenn Dorsey.

Comment

• In somewhat unrelated news..Michael Lewis (Beer Man!) got signed by the 49ers.

Good for him. I genuinely like that guy. Hopefully his knee holds up.

Comment

• Wow, the bad news is just pouring in with you guys...as far as Davis is concerned thats not really that bad since he sucked anyway, and I always loved the potential of Usama Young during draft time, he is very athletic...thing is he will give up huge plays as well being so young and will get picked on alot...

I dont know what Bush will do, I dont think he's ready to have his role changed, and Stecker will have to step it up big time...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing what Pierre Thomas can do now.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Jason Davis isn't out for the season it seems.

Saints CB Jason David fractured his left forearm in Week 3 and will miss the next 4-to-6 weeks.
                            http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/saints/10002301.html

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                              Jason Davis isn't out for the season it seems.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/saints/10002301.html
                              Might as well be the season. He won't be coming back until Week 8-10.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• If any of you want to keep up with the Forum Mock draft currently going on, then just go to the Fantasy section. I have the Saints.

Here are some of the deals I have done so far:

New Orleans receives: WR Jerry Porter
                                Oakland receives: OG Jamar Nesbit

New Orleans receives: DB Jordan Babineaux
                                Seattle receives: FS Josh Bullocks

New Orleans receives: Houston's 1st Rd (#18), LB Morlon Greenwood, and DT Travis Johnson.
                                Houston receives: New Orleans Saints 1st Rd (#8), 3rd Rd, and 7th Rd selections.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information