X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    Morgan? Ew. Hells no.
    I agree. That's all we need on our defense. A concussion case. That'll really strike fear into the opposing offense.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• What about Z. Thomas?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I don't know. I would like to see us get a good young guy to put in the middle. A guy that can be on the team for more than a year or two :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Originally posted by Sveen View Post
          I don't know. I would like to see us get a good young guy to put in the middle. A guy that can be on the team for more than a year or two :)
          I'd like to see that as well but Zach Thomas would be an incredible tutor and give us about a year or two while the young linebacker is groomed to take his spot.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            I'd like to see that as well but Zach Thomas would be an incredible tutor and give us about a year or two while the young linebacker is groomed to take his spot.
            Thats what we need right now.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• What do you guys think about Alge Crumpler?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Alge is better than anybody we have right now. Don't know why he was even released. Sure he had a downish year but who the hell did he have to throw him the ball?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                  Alge is better than anybody we have right now. Don't know why he was even released. Sure he had a downish year but who the hell did he have to throw him the ball?
                  The main reason why he was cut is becouse he was very negative last year and he is a very lazy player always over weight coming in to training camp stuff like that. His cap number was only 1.3 mil. So not a big cap helper. Thats why I think its his work habits.........I would still take him right now I think he would be good for Brees. He needs a good TE. Im sure he misses Gates.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• this is totally random, but i am getting for first over priced crawfish eating tomorrow. god i can't wait to make a trip back home to get some cheap and way better crawfish, but it will do. yea!! carry on.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I can't wait for crawfish season to really kick off. My family is from Pierre Part so I get my crawfish hella cheap.

Did anyone else see the Saints new schedule for next year? It says we are playing the Bears in Chicago AGAIN! Is that true?

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        this is totally random, but i am getting for first over priced crawfish eating tomorrow. god i can't wait to make a trip back home to get some cheap and way better crawfish, but it will do. yea!! carry on.
                        OK......LMAO man im hungry for some crawfish now...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I can't wait for crawfish season to really kick off. My family is from Pierre Part so I get my crawfish hella cheap.

Did anyone else see the Saints new schedule for next year? It says we are playing the Bears in Chicago AGAIN! Is that true?
                          yea they advertise it as cheap over here in Dallas at like 3.99/lb and at this wannabe bogus mardi gras parade they attempted over here it was selling for 6.95/lb and like 1.50 per corn and 2 potato. i can't wait till i visit some of my family once it really starts going.

Comment

• That is a crazy price

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• Yea, I get mine at 30, maybe 40 a sack. That's during the slow part of the season. I can usually get them at 20 a sack, cause of connections. 3.99 a pound is just terrible and 6.95 is just disgusting and I bet it all tasted like ****. You live in Dallas? Man I love that place.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Yea, I get mine at 30, maybe 40 a sack. That's during the slow part of the season. I can usually get them at 20 a sack, cause of connections. 3.99 a pound is just terrible and 6.95 is just disgusting and I bet it all tasted like ****. You live in Dallas? Man I love that place.
                                i didn't end up going because everywhere we called priced 5.99/lb and i didn't want to spend that much, cuz i eat anywhere from 8-10lbs on average and that would just ridiculous.

yes i live in dallas, don't love it though, its not that good. the ONLY reason i live here, is because of the job opportunity. nothing else, in my opinion, is better. i miss LA so much sometimes. oh well. can't wait to get home and get some prices like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information