Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree he was no tready for it.; Duece went down and buch was put in a role he did prepare for..

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• Jeff Faine?

There is talk the Chiefs could make a strong push for Jeff Faine if he hits the FA market can I get some info on him don't know much about him?

Please and thanks.

Comment

• For starters it looks like he has priced himself out of New Orleans. Rumors has it that he is looking to become the highest payed center in the NFL. We re-signed backup C Jonathan Goodwin yesterday, so it's more than likely that Faine will hit the open market.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• From what I understand we are in a fight with TB on who gets to talk with him first this weekend.

Comment

• No luck for you guys. He didn't even make it out of Tampa, and is now the highest payed center in the league.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• I am so glad we did not pay that money for him....He is ok. he is on his way down career waise.. Not worth that money.. Good for him.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                I am so glad we did not pay that money for him....He is ok. he is on his way down career waise.. Not worth that money.. Good for him.
                How is he on his way down? He is 26

Comment

• Hes not that good. I mean, hes solid, but the highest paid center? No way.

Comment

• I hated him in Cleveland considering he was a RD1 pick. Great if not one of the best in pass protection, but gets dominated in the run game. That style just could not fit in our division with Pitt and the Ravens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      How is he on his way down? He is 26
                      Just becouse he is young does not mean he is not on his way down. Thats why the browns traded him. He played good for us but his run blocking is crap and if im paying that much money I want a well balanced player...The Bucs love the run that is a big part of there game. So why pay that much money for a pass protect center?..He will play well for them but not as well as the money he is getting payed.....Great for him..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                        Just becouse he is young does not mean he is not on his way down. Thats why the browns traded him. He played good for us but his run blocking is crap and if im paying that much money I want a well balanced player...The Bucs love the run that is a big part of there game. So why pay that much money for a pass protect center?..He will play well for them but not as well as the money he is getting payed.....Great for him..
                        I have to agree I dont now how he will help in a run based Offence?

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• Hey guys I'm trying to get a mock FA/ Draft goin and the Saints are astill open

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=18848
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• If they used Reggie correctly he would be a star I don't think he is a bust though
                            Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• robert mechem?

what happened to him? I saw his player profile and there were no stats, was he hurt the whole year im guessing? do you think he could get a lot of playing time this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                                what happened to him? I saw his player profile and there were no stats, was he hurt the whole year im guessing? do you think he could get a lot of playing time this year?
                                He was injured all year. He tore up the practice squad, though. And right now it looks like he's going to be the #2 next to Colston. I think his main competition will be David Patten.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information