Adam Archuleta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Archuleta

he might not be a bad pickup. he is supposedly on the cut block.

Could probably plug him in at FS instead of Demps. Or keep him at SS.

They are both slow and get burnt frequently but Will Demps gets burnt less frequent.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I really question your football intelligence sometimes

Comment

Ken Hamlin. He is still young and is much better than Archuletta. I believe he is the best Safety FA on the market, and has not yet been signed. He had two INTs vs. the giants last year, and I think he'd be an upgrade over Demps. I think he's only 25 or 26 years old.

Comment

Adam Archulletta could be decent in a Cover 2. But thats about it. No way in Hell do I want him in a Giants uniform. The last thing we need is another SS who can't cover. We already have 2 of those.

Comment

ya no way i want him- hes worse than gibril and demps- he cant catch and doesnt make plays
            hes not fast and would not b an upgrade and would require a lot of money

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Arch is worse than Demps.

End of discussion.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                Ken Hamlin. He is still young and is much better than Archuletta. I believe he is the best Safety FA on the market, and has not yet been signed. He had two INTs vs. the giants last year, and I think he'd be an upgrade over Demps. I think he's only 25 or 26 years old.
                Totally agree

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope

Comment

Archuleta sucks, but i am a big fan of Hamlin, but dont think we need to spend on him. I dont think we have a NEED at safety. Would it be nice to upgrade, sure, but Demps and Gibril aare more than capable back there compared to our other holes at CB and LB and even LT where we have unproven players
                  Orlovsky, Fincher - UConn football '05 Draft
                  Deon Anderson, FB - 6th Round 195th overall 07' Draft - Cowboys
                  2008 UConn draft picks - Tyvon Branch CB - 4th Round 100th overall - Raiders and Donald Thomas G - 6th round 195 overall - Dolphins
                  2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
                  2007 Co-Big East Champs

Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title

Comment

Arch doesnt suck. He had a bad year, no doubt, but are you forgetting that he was good? He got a huge contract and not cause he sucks....

I agree Ken Hamlin would be better and i like him a lot. but it seems like we have no interest in him.

Comment

He got a huge contract 'cause the 'skins are stupid. nuff said.

Xbox GT: LiquidSwords55

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                        Arch doesnt suck. He had a bad year, no doubt, but are you forgetting that he was good? He got a huge contract and not cause he sucks....

I agree Ken Hamlin would be better and i like him a lot. but it seems like we have no interest in him.
                        Archuletta was horrible. He got a huge contract because the skins overpayed for him like they overpay everyone else. THAT is the only reason he got a huge contract.

Comment

What's better than two in the box safeties who can't cover to save their lives?

Three in the box safeties who can't cover to save their lives.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                          Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by liquidswords View Post
                            He got a huge contract 'cause the 'skins are stupid. nuff said.
                            haha right- they try to lock up free agents, despite if they r good or not by throwing money at them undeservably
                            they gave brandon lloyd a 7 yr contract!!!!

arch sucks- he was not good on st louis- he has worse hands than will allen and couldnt cover any 1
                            hes not an upgrade wat so ever over wilson or demps. period.
                            also for the money he would b asking it would b the worst move ever

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                              haha right- they try to lock up free agents, despite if they r good or not by throwing money at them undeservably
                              they gave brandon lloyd a 7 yr contract!!!!

arch sucks- he was not good on st louis- he has worse hands than will allen and couldnt cover any 1
                              hes not an upgrade wat so ever over wilson or demps. period.
                              also for the money he would b asking it would b the worst move ever
                              We have two alright safeties, Wilson is better than arch and demps might be better than arch. We don't need to add another old and worn out safety

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information