No announcement yet.

Chase Blackburn/Gerris Wilkinson

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Blackburn/Gerris Wilkinson

I guess that at least one is going to be starting next season.

I dont think thats a bad thing, because I like both as players. As long as we get one other LB besides Pierce who is either a first or second round pick, such as Poz, Willis, or Beason in the second or a proven starter.

But which player do you think will start? I think Blackburn is gonna get the nod considering Wilkinson didnt even make the roster for our playoff game. People kind of underrate him because he was a UDFA

Wilkinson will probably start out of the two, though I like them both. Wilkinson just had to get bigger but he still has skills. Blackburn I like just because of his story and his work etihc, I remember the first game he started at MLB and he was flyin all over the place...would like to see a first or second round LB though...lovin Beason more and more

I like the thought of Wilkinson starting too, but Beason is a talent the giants shouldn't pass up, so I think we should trade down and get him, he has great footwork and speed. his strength is great too, watch this and you'll see

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope

Debug Information